Hairston, Padres knock off Mets in 10th inning

JetNation

I live in San Diego, and I know how pathetic this team is. How the fawk do the Mets lose to them ? I am by no means telling you the Yankees are a powerhouse. But the freaking Madres ? Look at their lineup? Holy crap.

Speaking as a Mets fan I am so disgusted with them right now its not funny -- IM sure if the Yanks lost yesterday their fans would be screaming bloddy murder as well - but to go into San Diego on a roll against that offence and score 3 runs in 3 games against a not so stellar pitching staff -- and 2 of their runs came on sac flys

Horrible Horrible Horrible -- THey better win today :confused:

I have said it before and it looks like I am right -the Mets are just not that good. Age is one factor of guys past their prime and they continue on the road to nowhere in the standings. Willie will get the heat back on him. Minaya has to take blame also is my contention.

I have said it before and it looks like I am right -the Mets are just not that good. Age is one factor of guys past their prime and they continue on the road to nowhere in the standings. Willie will get the heat back on him. Minaya has to take blame also is my contention.

Minaya has to make some trades, do something--- anything--- to shake this team up.

It's much easier to fire one manager than 20 players. There's nothing I hated worse, when I coached , than a 2-1 loss. ARRRRRR!!! I used to tell the players "If we lose by 5 runs or more it's on you, if we lose by one run or two it's on me. "

Archived