Hot as a mofo outside today

BP

I was at a party all day yesterday pickling my liver and sweating my balls off. this morning I go shopping and wash the vehicle, and now all I want to do is sit in the AC and relax..too damn hot out to do anything today.

That is all. carry on.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at a party all day yesterday pickling my liver and sweating my balls off. this morning I go shopping and wash the vehicle, and now all I want to do is sit in the AC and relax..too damn hot out to do anything today.

That is all. carry on.

No doubt. I got the Mets on and I'm parking my butt on the couch.

Yesterday was brutal. Had my mom's burial service and people were wilting. Cooled off later in the movie theater, watching Indiana Jones.

Installed a ceiling fan today, then the thunderstorms started, screwing up the delivery of topsoil I was expecting for raised garden beds. Didn't feel like working outside in this heat, anyway. I'll sit here and watch the Yankees.

You should live down here for a few days

It's a different type of heat...can't explain it

Horrible....thinking about moving up north again

I don't know about South Carolina, but North Carolina may be in my future. could you imagine me, Jet Mo, Green beans and a senile 75 year old Southern Jet in North Carolina in 10 years?

Yesterday was brutal. Had my mom's burial service and people were wilting. Cooled off later in the movie theater, watching Indiana Jones.

Installed a ceiling fan today, then the thunderstorms started, screwing up the delivery of topsoil I was expecting for raised garden beds. Didn't feel like working outside in this heat, anyway. I'll sit here and watch the Yankees.

Too hot to be doing anything other than sitting inside and having a couple of beers.

That is all. carry on.

Today's not too bad here. Friday was pretty bad with high humidity but I've adjusted and today's not half bad. Talked to a buddy of my this morning who lives home (Northern Catskills) and they're forecasting 100 degrees there tomorrow, Whew !! .

That is all. carry on.

That and a "beej" from a loved one--ideally female, of age, and not a relative--is all that I would add to your perfect scenario.:)

Piccholo Spoleto fest is the bigh thing down here....lots of music, upper crust society stuff

So I am invited tonight to the black tie event at Middleton Place http://www.middletonplace.org/ and i'm bailing

too fraking hot

My folks are going, my accountant and attorney friends are going.....it the who's who of Charleston

Not me....you can have the 98 degree event

If the fishing wasn't so freaking awesome here i'd be gone....I mean that too

Once i get through my offshore fishing phase, thinking about going back home

They got stripers down there? what do you fish for, Captain JonE?

Wimps! :)

Just got back from the Cape (Wareham, actually) - nice ocean breeze .....fierce sun. I just couldn't have been any better. Yah, it's hot - but damn, it feel goooooood. The way I look at it, I have to put up with misreable cold, wind and snow from Late November to the end of March....this is my reward. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather sweat a little than have a chill so strong my bones rattle. Screw that!

....although I admit that although I should mow the lawn, I'm not doing it. I'll water the flower garden instead, do some laundry, hunker down and watch the Celts....but before all that, I must install the air conditioners. ;)

Wimps! :)

Just got back from the Cape (Wareham, actually) - nice ocean breeze .....fierce sun. I just couldn't have been any better. Yah, it's hot - but damn, it feel goooooood. The way I look at it, I have to put up with misreable cold, wind and snow from Late November to the end of March....this is my reward. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather sweat a little than have a chill so strong my bones rattle. Screw that!

....although I admit that although I should mow the lawn, I'm not doing it. I'll water the flower garden instead, do some laundry, hunker down and watch the Celts....but before all that, I must install the air conditioners. ;)

wimps heh

I think that comment should make you not install the AC's;)

90 at the ocean is much more comfortable than on the golf course.

That is all. carry on.

Sweaty balls ? I thought you were a female. ;)

wimps heh

I think that comment should make you not install the AC's;)

90 at the ocean is much more comfortable than on the golf course.

Well, I'm not on the ocean now and it still feels fine to me, wimp. ;)

Serioulsy, this is what keeps me going during the miserable winter months....the thought of heat, sun, humidity, BRING IT! I hate winter with every fiber of my being.

Serioulsy, this is what keeps me going during the miserable winter months....the thought of heat, sun, humidity, BRING IT! I hate winter with every fiber of my being.

i love the heat, but prefer mid 80's and low humidity.

How do you handle that cape traffic? it's worse on a Friday/Saturday than the Parkway south here in NJ.

I hate winter, too, 'Banza, but this 95 degree stuff is awful. I tried working outside for a while and had to stop.

Bonus for me, my tan is in mid-summer form. Yes, I am well aware that the sun is BAD for you - but man, it makes you feel good.

i guess you haven't had any skin cancer dug out of you, i have it blows!!!

my days of laying Oil in the Hamptons instead of PF15 came back to bite me in the arse.

Archived