Hot as a mofo outside today

BP

I hate winter, too, 'Banza, but this 95 degree stuff is awful. I tried working outside for a while and had to stop.

You're not a young moderator at Jetsinsider anymore, Bob. you're getting old. :P

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you handle that cape traffic? it's worse on a Friday/Saturday than the Parkway south here in NJ.

I take rt495 instead of 93/3....towards the Bourne Bridge instead of the Sagamore...tends to be a little less congested. Plus, I didn't go over the bridge. Wareham is off the last exit before the bridge. Traffic wasn't bad. It's early June. High School graduations all over the place....it will be an entirely different story in about three weeks.

Plus, I'm so darn patient and even-tempered. ;) LOL!!!

i guess you haven't had any skin cancer dug out of you, i have it blows!!!

my days of laying Oil in the Hamptons instead of PF15 came back to bite me in the arse.

I use a 4 or 8 :)

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Must have sucked.

I use a 4 or 8 :)

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Must have sucked.

I'm like you I only use a 4 and I work for a company that makes everything you can think of up to a 49. From what I've learned here anything over 29 is just a waste of $$.

The kids are pretty much living in the pool this weekend. Non-stop!

You have a pool now??? Christ this site must pay really well. I imagine Sooth bought Lake Erie with the money he must make on his fraudulent $55 charge.

You have a pool now??? Christ this site must pay really well. I imagine Sooth bought Lake Erie with the money he must make on his fraudulent $55 charge.

I have a pool yes, but at the last Webmaster convention it was embarrassing. I was the only one that didn't have a boat. Working on that now. :)

I have a pool yes, but at the last Webmaster convention it was embarrassing. I was the only one that didn't have a boat. Working on that now. :)

I'm sure you were fine, I hear man boobs work just as well as the arm floaties. :Nuts:;)

I could do the other side...Sag Harbor ect....but I like the wineries, bit quiter, LI SOund ect

ANywhere out there would be fine with me

You were from the quogue area?

We had family business in Center Moriches'''small world

Today, Coronas left over from last weeks BBQ

I was just enjoying some Yuengling Black & Tan--yesterday when I posted my question, of course. Those derelict days are over by at least 2-3 months. Corona with lime always puts me back to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico in the 80s when I first had the stuff. Also discovered Tecate, Presidente, Sol, and Bohemia on that trip. Oddly, I can't remember much else.

While we're on the subject, any suggestions for the best Summer beer?

I was just enjoying some Yuengling Black & Tan--yesterday when I posted my question, of course. Those derelict days are over by at least 2-3 months. Corona with lime always puts me back to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico in the 80s when I first had the stuff. Also discovered Tecate, Presidente, Sol, and Bohemia on that trip. Oddly, I can't remember much else.

Dos equis on draft!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally like to keep it on the light side in the summer, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Corona, Stella or McEwans lager. The occasional Guinness goes down well too though ;)

Bright and sunny in Boston today. I'll live with the humidity. THIS WEATHER IS SO FAR SUPERIOR TO WINTER IT'S ALMOST COMICAL! The only thing that stinks about today its that I have to work.

Speaking of work, I was thinking this weekend, this whole work-career thing is highly, HIGHLY over-rated. ;)

I personally like to keep it on the light side in the summer, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Corona, Stella or McEwans lager. The occasional Guinness goes down well too though ;)

Agreed. I was finishing off the B&Ts I had around. Actually heading out later to pickup a pilsner, maybe Warsteiner.

Bright and sunny in Boston today. I'll live with the humidity. THIS WEATHER IS SO FAR SUPERIOR TO WINTER IT'S ALMOST COMICAL! The only thing that stinks about today its that I have to work.

Speaking of work, I was thinking this weekend, this whole work-career thing is highly, HIGHLY over-rated. ;)

You are single, there are a ton of jobs down south...there is no excuse for you.

just leave out the copygal thing out of your resume and also do not ever admit to frequenting message boards in the interview.. job killa. if the subject

of sports comes up i would stay away from admitting that you root for cheating Pats ..;)

You are single, there are a ton of jobs down south...there is no excuse for you.

just leave out the copygal thing out of your resume and also do not ever admit to frequenting message boards in the interview.. job killa. if the subject

of sports comes up i would stay away from admitting that you root for cheating Pats ..;)

:rolleyes: Whatevah, Assmop!

This is what cracks me up about some people in the Northeast (and that includes NY/NJ).....we biatch and moan about the cold.....then we biatch and moan about the heat. Enough! Pick just one.

I've been down south in the summer. They don't have 4 day heat waves.....they have a four month heat wave. The heat and humidity here will be gone by Wednesday afternoon. The heat and humidity in, for example, GA, will be gone September 1.

:rolleyes: Whatevah, Assmop!

This is what cracks me up about some people in the Northeast (and that includes NY/NJ).....we biatch and moan about the cold.....then we biatch and moan about the heat. Enough! I'v been down south in the summer. They don't have 4 day heat waves.....they have a four month heat wave. The heat and humidity here will be gone by Wednesday afternoon. The heat and humidity in, for example, GA, will be gone September 1.

i will be moving back to the south when my son is out of school, hopefully

i can be in Delaware within 10 years!!!

Archived