what kinda whip yall drive

kobe24jets

So what are you tryin to get at.. there have been some pretty smart people in this world that cant spell for ****... not everyone grew up in the Hills...

Let's see, how could you be "smart" if you didn't know how to spell ? We all make mistakes once in a while. Most educated people i know can handle spelling failry well. You don't have to grow up in the "hills" to be educated. That's what idiots from the ghetto tell you. I was born and raised in Hollis Queens. I went to public school and obtained a good education. Try a better arguement.

It's pretty gay to post pics of something you don't own and will never be able to afford , got it kids !

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's see, how could you be "smart" if you didn't know how to spell ? We all make mistakes once in a while. Most educated people i know can handle spelling failry well. You don't have to grow up in the "hills" to be educated. That's what idiots from the ghetto tell you. I was born and raised in Hollis Queens. I went to public school and obtained a good education. Try a better arguement.

Gud posct. :biggrin:

It's pretty gay to post pics of something you don't own and will never be able to afford , got it kids !

Heh, you fail at teh spellin'. And you misspelled "argument" as well.:)

It's pretty gay to post pics of something you don't own and will never be able to afford ,

no whats gay is a lipstick red bmw 328:rl::rl:

Never say never. :biggrin:

Archived