Mets Swept In San Diego

Lil Bit Special

Typical. Lose 3 games by a 2-1 score. Then you get 6 runs and STILL lose.

the end is near for Omar and Willie. They needed to prove something over this last stretch. They are 7-7 since Willie's meeting with management.

Phillies- 11-2.

We are now 7.5 games back and showing no signs of life.

Yankees are still 6.5 back... calm down there fella.

Yea but I was talking about how were looking better than u guys. U guys are 7.5 back, and 2 under .500. We are 1 over .500, and 6.5 back in argubly the toughest divison in the ML.

Yea but I was talking about how were looking better than u guys. U guys are 7.5 back, and 2 under .500. We are 1 over .500, and 6.5 back in argubly the toughest divison in the ML.

so what your saying is the mets have the better chance at getting back into the race....

thanks...

btw, mets are in 3rd most difficult division.

yankees 7-6 in last 2 weeks. Mets, 7-7.

so what your saying is the mets have the better chance at getting back into the race....

thanks...

btw, mets are in 3rd most difficult division.

yankees 7-6 in last 2 weeks. Mets, 7-7.

and were in the first ;) but i was saying that were behind by so much cause we have the toughest division.

I am ecstatic that the Mets are losing. Can't wait to see Willie get fired and then see this team struggle continue to go .500. Wonder who will be the next scapegoat - Omar?

The guy that put the Salsa Club together needs to go before Willie.

I am ecstatic that the Mets are losing. Can't wait to see Willie get fired and then see this team struggle continue to go .500. Wonder who will be the next scapegoat - Omar?

Yes and your Skankees are a real dynamo this year. :roll:

Maybe Omar should be the one whose fired. Willie has to deal with the bunch he is given by Omar.

My

Entire

Team is full of old

Spanish has beens

That isn't Willy's fault.

But oh my god, how dare anyone speak out against the great Omar Minaya. He can do no wrong.

Yes and your Skankees are a real dynamo this year. :roll:

They are not. But I doubt they will get swept by the San Diego. Have you looked at their lineup ? That team couldn't hit their way out of a paper bag.....unless they're facing Mets pitching.

They are not. But I doubt they will get swept by the San Diego. Have you looked at their lineup ? That team couldn't hit their way out of a paper bag.....unless they're facing Mets pitching.

The Mets pitching staff is NOT the problem.

and the yankees split with the 3rd worst team in baseball.

no ny baseball fan has anything to be happy about. both teams stink.

Maybe Omar should be the one whose fired. Willie has to deal with the bunch he is given by Omar.

My

Entire

Team is full of old

Spanish has beens

That isn't Willy's fault.

But oh my god, how dare anyone speak out against the great Omar Minaya. He can do no wrong.

:rl:

Nice!

Yes it is Willie's fault. He is a terrible manager. Sure, he doesnt have a lot to work with, but he is lousy. Im no Joe Torre fan, but would have gotten a lot more out of this team.

But its still all on Minaya. He "built" this team. He made the wrong moves. He needs to pay.

Fire both of them.

Archived