We're Starting To Attract Some Cool New Posters Here

SoFlaJets

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK I like Boro in the Lounge and Flashlight80 on the Football side...good stuff guys

Thank you for the platitude. Though, you must try to call me by my correct username: Borgo, not Boro, as this has a somewhat negative implication. I will strive to be anything but boring, within the parameters of the JN rules, of course.

Thank you for the platitude. Though, you must try to call me by my correct username: Borgo, not Boro, as this has a somewhat negative implication. I will strive to be anything but boring, within the parameters of the JN rules, of course.

uh oh,,negative one point ;)

uh oh,,negative one point ;)

Shhh...You'll mess up my scam. (Aside to SouthernJet/Barely Audible Whisper) I just received a crate of vids from PlanetPerv and Gals of JizzWorld. About to upload. Wait. (To Someone O/C) What, Max?:)

oh yea it IS Borgo

....you fail to mention the 17 new sh*tty posters. :)

...which is why I mentioned about us getting an influx of some pretty good ones G....for a while there the football side was unreadable...when you find yourself agreeing more with Pats fans on the ass-holiness of Jets fans...well recruitment please...

...which is why I mentioned about us getting an influx of some pretty good ones G....for a while there the football side was unreadable...when you find yourself agreeing more with Pats fans on the ass-holiness of Jets fans...well recruitment please...

what you don't like hearing our resident 14 year olds explaining why Reggie Bush is a first ballott HOFer? What about Mike Vick the thread that said we should pick him up when he is out of prison?

That is football gold! Embrace it! haha

what you don't like hearing our resident 14 year olds explaining why Reggie Bush is a first ballott HOFer? What about Mike Vick the thread that said we should pick him up when he is out of prison?

That is football gold! Embrace it! haha

I don't mind young fans at all MD-I just don't like arrogant people who think they know anything about the history of the game when they've been watching the game since 2002. Take my son for instance I like telling him about what's going on these days with the Jets-he just started watching and understanding the game the past 2 years. But when guys who have only seen Chad quarterback our team (along with like 6 games of Kellen) try to explain to me what a real QB looks like...well...I've seen the BEST QB's this game has ever produced actually PLAY the game from Bart Starr to Manning

yeah good additions indeed....... anyone else think bugeater is a very witty funny guy as well? anyone? hellooooo? oh well, sorry bugeater

Yeah, who invited that dip**** Bugeater? \:D/

J/K He's a funny dude

You just can't control yourself, can you?

:rl:

can u imagine sharing a house with Garb..

your hair is out of place, the lawn is cut too short, i am too cold, i am too hot, the food here is terrible, your moving too fast, your moving too slow...blah blah blah

little_miss_sunshine_t_shirt.jpg

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT! C'mon now.....I just have to have that. 'Gonna Google it now....

BT: How come I say something "negative" I'm called out....everyone else gets a pass. It's unfair, I tell yah. Unfair!

LOL!

BTW - teh weather out there is absolutely delightful! ;)

:rl:

can u imagine sharing a house with Garb..

your hair is out of place, the lawn is cut too short, i am too cold, i am too hot, the food here is terrible, your moving too fast, your moving too slow...blah blah blah

Abner!

gladys.jpg

gladys.jpg

Kravitz%20Needs%20A%20Kookie.bmp

Gotta be careful heaping too much praise on posters, new or old. That's the problem with other sites like JI. It seems like almost everyone on that train wreck is a vanity poster: "I've got mad grafix skilz"; "I'm the funniest poster"; "Who's got the hottest wife or girlfriend"; "I'm the most football knowledgeable"; etc. What??!! Just do your best when posting and everything will take care of itself. Be glad that JN has a progressive leader, and much more tolerant mods. (Did I say that right Max and guys?)

Gotta be careful heaping too much praise on posters, new or old. That's the problem with other sites like JI. It seems like almost everyone on that train wreck is a vanity poster: "I've got mad grafix skilz"; "I'm the funniest poster"; "Who's got the hottest wife or girlfriend"; "I'm the most football knowledgeable"; etc. What??!! Just do your best when posting and everything will take care of itself. Be glad that JN has a progressive leader, and much more tolerant mods. (Did I say that right Max and guys?)

Suck up.;-)

Suck up.;-)

LOL! I'm actually serious about this. I can't tell you how much I like the idea of having a Lounge Forum for OT stuff rather than weeding through myriad other threads. I like music and demented comedy...oh yeah, and the Jets. There seems to be a stellar group here for these topics.

Archived