We're Starting To Attract Some Cool New Posters Here

SoFlaJets

LOL! I'm actually serious about this. I can't tell you how much I like the idea of having a Lounge Forum for OT stuff rather than weeding through myriad other threads. I like music and demented comedy. There seems to be a stellar group here for both these topics.

LOL, I know. This board is brilliant for stuff like that, it's a much closer community than the likes of JI which is pretty easy to become a part of quickly.

Welcome aboard anyways.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK I like Boro in the Lounge and Flashlight80 on the Football side...good stuff guys

That PatsFanTx seems cool. But I wonder why he doesn't post in the football forum? He's a Pats fan, right? Is he afraid of getting a beat-down?

Gotta be careful heaping too much praise on posters, new or old. That's the problem with other sites like JI. It seems like almost everyone on that train wreck is a vanity poster: "I've got mad grafix skilz"; "I'm the funniest poster"; "Who's got the hottest wife or girlfriend"; "I'm the most football knowledgeable"; etc. What??!! Just do your best when posting and everything will take care of itself. Be glad that JN has a progressive leader, and much more tolerant mods. (Did I say that right Max and guys?)

Sorry, too late, the damage is already done. I'm about to unleash an onslaught of douchebaggery the likes of which JetNation has never seen.

Or maybe I'll go mow my lawn instead.

LOL! I'm actually serious about this. I can't tell you how much I like the idea of having a Lounge Forum for OT stuff rather than weeding through myriad other threads. I like music and demented comedy...oh yeah, and the Jets. There seems to be a stellar group here for these topics.

I like this format better too Borgo...sometimes I don't FEEL like reading about the Jets especially after they lose...you should have seen this board on some Sunday nights last season it was like a suicide watch...we were inching them off the ledge every week...12 losses will do that to a fan base though

Sorry, too late, the damage is already done. I'm about to unleash an onslaught of douchebaggery the likes of which JetNation has never seen.

Or maybe I'll go mow my lawn instead.

Please carpet bomb this place with your best "douchebaggery". LOL, love the term and image. Too hot, f**k the lawn, it'll be there tomorrow. Open up a frosty one and cool out.

I like this format better too Borgo...sometimes I don't FEEL like reading about the Jets especially after they lose...you should have seen this board on some Sunday nights last season it was like a suicide watch...we were inching them off the ledge every week...12 losses will do that to a fan base though

Sadly, my wife and I are in that boat. I still cringe, get pissed, and finally become depressed if anyone even mentions Doug Brien or the Pittsburgh debacle. Yeah, Herm, go for the QB sneak and lose the two yards, you friggin mush bastid. See?

C'mon SoFla, you were on that ledge as well :P

it's weird G-I really wasn't. I mean as proof look at the Post Of The Year award and who won it by saying what...me, giving my feelings on what it was like watching the Jets last year...if I knew how to find it I would...

hey Bug you want my Haitian lawnguy Renault's number? Screw doing the lawn in this heat man...it's worth every penny of the 60 bucks a month I spend to NOT get all sweaty and angry

Nah, it's actually quite nice here today. Besides I have a brand new Toro and a lawn tractor so it's not really even like work. It's quite possible that my attitude may change come the middle of July though...

it's weird G-I really wasn't. I mean as proof look at the Post Of The Year award and who won it by saying what...me, giving my feelings on what it was like watching the Jets last year...if I knew how to find it I would...

My bad. I based my post on your reaction to the spygate stuff. Those were a couple of dicey months between us weren't they?

Looking back we both acted like idiots (me more than you) :)

Nah, it's actually quite nice here today. Besides I have a brand new Toro and a lawn tractor so it's not really even like work. It's quite possible that my attitude may change come the middle of July though...

oh yea mowing the lawn in Florida in the middle of the summer will ruin TWO FRIGGIN DAYS for you

My bad. I based my post on your reaction to the spygate stuff. Those were a couple of dicey months between us weren't they?

Looking back we both acted like idiots (me more than you) :)

I got to the point where I just said ENOUGH...screw it, time to move on-it was beaten to death-like the horse in my avatar and the "We should draft DMC" threads

found it....

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

I've just watched this year like a friggin zombie most of the time-no feeling, no emotion, no hope, almost like being in shock

found it....

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

I've just watched this year like a friggin zombie most of the time-no feeling, no emotion, no hope, almost like being in shock

Gotcha. Now that I think back to last season I know you were disgusted by the Jets performance.

Gotcha. Now that I think back to last season I know you were disgusted by the Jets performance.

and I was really trying to break it down and understand why. I was like a scout watching the performances by the offesive lineman-trying to see who the culprits actually were...Adrien Clarke and Clement were absolutely CRAPTASTIC!

That is what i like about this site- it is not just all about sports=a lot of intetresting other topics like North Carolina poop.

a couple of weeks ago I was driving to work and saw someone in front of me with FABA as their personal license plate...I forgot to ask you if you were in town or what...

a couple of weeks ago I was driving to work and saw someone in front of me with FABA as their personal license plate...I forgot to ask you if you were in town or what...

No not me I have been laying low lately for a number of reasons.

Archived