We're Starting To Attract Some Cool New Posters Here

SoFlaJets

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have Tinkerbell and TicTac been in the same place at the same time? Just wondering.....

tictac has been working with an animal rehab clinic this summer, she's not around during the days to post. I think she logged in late last night but other than that you will have to hold your breath for the next tictac post. :)

just curious but do you have a lot of tattos, two sons and an love of All you can eat buffetts?

No. You think I am Smizzy? I am not.

:rl:

Can I take my reputation back? You have laughed at my expense since I gave you reputation. That is not nice.

I have thick skin, but everyone is making it tough to post. Is everyone this skeptical when there is a new male poster?

Can I take my reputation back? You have laughed at my expense since I gave you reputation. That is not nice.

I have thick skin, but everyone is making it tough to post. Is everyone this skeptical when there is a new male poster?

Quick: How many chromosomes do you have?

I was laughing at drago's joke... not at you my little tinker. I love callbacks like that.

You have to have tough skin around here. Thats how we break you in. If you can hang with all the roughhousing then you become one of us.

And no, with new male posters they have to go to the mod lounge to "get broken in" if you know what I mean!

they say my helmet looks funny. but they dont know what Im planning.... Someday they will all be like me.

I am kind, with good intent... but I am a little different.

You got a helmet? Damn, you're lucky. I cost my parents a fortune in drywall repairs. They say my skull will heal eventually. I just hate the way the duct tape looks. It's embarrassing when the other kids pull at it.

You got a helmet? Damn, you're lucky. I cost my parents a fortune in drywall repairs. They say my skull will heal eventually. I just hate the way the duct tape looks. It's embarrassing when the other kids pull at it.

yep... one of those mario lemieux style ones...

thinking about getting a goalie mask and paint my own design on it.

they say my helmet looks funny. but they dont know what Im planning.... Someday they will all be like me.

I am kind, with good intent... but I am a little different.

You really ought to stop smushing your face against the bus window while drooling - then licking the drool off the window. It's just not cool anymore.

Are you asking if I have balls? I do not. Are you looking for some? ;)

No. You may not have heard this term where you are from, but I am a devout heterosexual. That means that I like the parts that women possess. Again, these are technical terms but things like a woman's fun bags and coochie.

No. You may not have heard this term where you are from, but I am a devout heterosexual. That means that I like the parts that women possess. Again, these are technical terms but things like a woman's fun bags and coochie.

I thought you were asking me if I was male. I am a female. I did not realize that gonads could also refer to a woman's ovaries. From my experience, when the term "gonad" is used, it is used in reference to men. My apologies.

gonad /go

I thought you were asking me if I was male. I am a female. I did not realize that gonads could also refer to a woman's ovaries. From my experience, when the term "gonad" is used, it is used in reference to men. My apologies.

gonad /go·nad/ (go´nad) a gamete-producing gland; an ovary or testis.gonad´algonad´ial

Not a problem at all. I am always pleased as punch to contribute my knowledge and life experiences, especially my enjoyment of gamete sharing activities. Back to the topic at hand: I was just asking about the mechanics on fairy reproduction, such as do the wings get in the way of certain positions, and--since they are, by definition, fairies--how do you procreate with the males?

Archived