We're Starting To Attract Some Cool New Posters Here

SoFlaJets

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me?

Probably not.

I guess I thought a fairy would be welcome here, especially one with a sparkly wand.

i was thinking the wand would work too. It's clear that lawn fairries are not welcome, being an american football site and all.

With all due respect, may I ask: Do beings of your ilk have a gonadal structure?

Are you asking if I have balls? I do not. Are you looking for some? ;)

Borgoguy, I just wanted you to know that I got that red reputation box for my response to you. You must have an admirer.

I am sorry if I offended you. I thought the ;) smilie meant that I was joking.

I am still new at this. My apologies.

With all due respect, may I ask: Do beings of your ilk have a gonadal structure?

Are you asking if I have balls? I do not. Are you looking for some? ;)

Borgoguy, I just wanted you to know that I got that red reputation box for my response to you. You must have an admirer.

so, um....Kobe-whoever-he-really-is and his/her sidekick, ghost-the-window- licker are friggin' fine examples of cool new posters!

Unreal talk. Ya feelin' me? ;)

i like some of the new posters, but some of them have pushed me over the edge. It looks like I need to take a break from this place... im getting too pissed off over a message board.

You didn't offend me at all. I don't know who would give you a red rep over such an innocuous comment, but would ask that person to recind it immediately, possibly with the help of one of the mods. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but I was having internet issues.

Archived