Brady at it again!

InstantClassic

"We are always trying to find ways to evolve as a team and evolve as an offense. I am not going to tell you [what those ways are] because I don't want the Jets to find out. But there is plenty for this team to improve on."

--New England quarterback Tom Brady on Saturday, in his first comments of the offseason to the assembled New England media.

Sounds like Tommy and co. are a little bitter!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/peter_king/06/08/offseason/1.html

He talked smack before the Superbowl too. Guess he's a slow learner.

No he didn't. He was responding to a comment someone from the Giants made. Something like "wow, he said we're only 'gonna score 14? Gee, that's it? "...then he laughs (ultimately the joke was really on him).

Tom Brady makes a sarcastic comment about the Jets and it's an act against humanity. He's not a fan of all things Jets. So what?

No he didn't. He was responding to a comment someone from the Giants made. Something like "wow, he said we're only 'gonna score 14? Gee, that's it? "...then he laughs (ultimately the joke was really on him).

Tom Brady makes a sarcastic comment about the Jets and it's an act against humanity. He's not a fan of all things Jets. So what?

Blasphemy...look at his kid's initials.

i embrace this smack talk... good for the game IMO

i do hope Vernon G hates Michigan players with a passion!!!!!

'Talking smack' isn't a good description. I stand corrected.

But considering how the Pats are known for taking every shot at them in the media and use it as fuel, don't you think it's surprising that Brady the Boy Wonder keeps giving his opponents little gifts like this?

'Act against humanity'? No, just arrogant and stupid.

i embrace this smack talk... good for the game IMO

i do hope Vernon G hates Michigan players with a passion!!!!!

I think 'yall have other things to worry about like who's 'gonna be your starting QB?

I read a thread on Friday I think? Something about the Jets having the best RB group in the AFC. How they will smash and gash their way to victories. How so if defenders load up on the line in the event that your QB's still suck?

I think 'yall have other things to worry about like who's 'gonna be your starting QB?

I read a thread on Friday I think? Something about the Jets having the best RB group in the AFC. How they will smash and gash their way to victories. How so if defenders load up on the line in the event that your QB's still suck?

if they stack the box we will have kellen run 15 yards backwards and throw the ball as high and far as he possibly can. Clearly with Keller's leaping ability it should be a TD every couple of throws.

Learn the game. :lol:

But considering how the Pats are known for taking every shot at them in the media and use it as fuel, don't you think it's surprising that Brady the Boy Wonder keeps giving his opponents little gifts like this?

True, but I like the loyalty it represents....I'm big on loyalty.

And man, you can tell he's Irish. 1) Sarcastic humor 2) loves to tell a story and play practical jokes 3) will never, ever forgive a slight...stubbornly holds on to grudges.

To this day he's still pissed that he fell to the 6th round. Yeesh, let it go Buddy.

Exactly correct 100% dead on.

This is a guy who takes something a backup DB from the Steelers says and turns it into WW III.

Brady has quite a few beatings coming his way. It may not be this year or next but they are coming as the Pats continue to deteriorate.

Brady just cant learn to keep his mouth shut. Does he really think his team is going to go 19-0 again? Oops? Did i say 19-0? i ment 18-1.

But he's really retarded if he thinks hes gonna have it so easy, all the teams watching the superbowl now know how to beat them so he's going to get the beating he deserves.

who needs a QB

Jets will have to win with D, like Ole pats did

BTW those articles were not written by me, Our Rbs's blow for most part. I love Leon W but he is more like Faulk not an every down back...i do think we may win 1 game vs pats in a defensive struggle.

Brady just cant learn to keep his mouth shut. Does he really think his team is going to go 19-0 again? Oops? Did i say 19-0? i ment 18-1.

But he's really retarded if he thinks hes gonna have it so easy, all the teams watching the superbowl now know how to beat them so he's going to get the beating he deserves.

Love how Jets fans turn everything into the worst slight ever - and lie to get there. Where exactly did Brady say he thinks the Pats will go 18-1 again???

He does not care for the Jets. Big whoop! It's a bonafide rivalry now. Embrace it. It's not like you all love the Pats. Say do daily. Why can't he?

who needs a QB

Jets will have to win with D, like Ole pats did

BTW those articles were not written by me, Our Rbs's blow for most part. I love Leon W but he is more like Faulk not an every down back...i do think we may win 1 game vs pats in a defensive struggle.

Not every team can Just win with Deffense alone and its been shown in history before,

And our Runningbacks don't "blow" I don't know what you've been smoking but Thomas Jones is a powerback and still ran up over 1,000 yards with an O-line that had like what? 54 sacks? And Leon Washington is a playmaker which has been shown in his 3 kickoff returns for TD's and that direct snap he recieved for a TD against Miami. So honestly i have no idea what your talking about.

I really hope we shut this douche up....

my thoughts exactly Rillo... I want to see his ass sitting on the turf again with that perplexed look on his face with Jets defenders celebrating all around him...I've seen EVERY great go down eventually...from The Yankees in the 60's to Ali and Tyson and Marino...your day is coming Brady

True, but I like the loyalty it represents....I'm big on loyalty.

And man, you can tell he's Irish. 1) Sarcastic humor 2) loves to tell a story and play practical jokes 3) will never, ever forgive a slight...stubbornly holds on to grudges.

To this day he's still pissed that he fell to the 6th round. Yeesh, let it go Buddy.

like the loyalty it takes to have kids with multiple women? Brady is a swell guy.

Not every team can Just win with Deffense alone and its been shown in history before,

And our Runningbacks don't "blow" I don't know what you've been smoking but Thomas Jones is a powerback and still ran up over 1,000 yards with an O-line that had like what? 54 sacks? And Leon Washington is a playmaker which has been shown in his 3 kickoff returns for TD's and that direct snap he recieved for a TD against Miami. So honestly i have no idea what your talking about.

Tjones Sucks!!!!!

He sucked everwhere he has been (Cards, Bucs, Bears and now us)

1000 yards means diddly nowadays, he cannot sniff goalline

I said i like Leon W..he is not an every down back!!!!!!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly Rillo... I want to see his ass sitting on the turf again with that perplexed look on his face with Jets defenders celebrating all around him...I've seen EVERY great go down eventually...from The Yankees in the 60's to Ali and Tyson and Marino...your day is coming Brady

I want to see Mangini break out in adolescent acne again (stress related, I'm sure) - for his speech impediment to re-emerge (stress related- I'm sure) and to gain a significant amount of weight again (stress related, I'm sure). See, no physical harm. Just self-inflicted emotional beatings.

I want to see Mangini break out in adolescent acne again (stress related, I'm sure) - for his speech impediment to re-emerge (stress related- I'm sure) and to gain a significant amount of weight again (stress related, I'm sure). See, no physical harm. Just self-inflicted emotional beatings.

Question???

Would you like him more or less if he told you your boyfriend was cheating on you?

hey at least I'm not saying I want to see him coughing up internal organs-I just want to beat him to shut him up

Question???

Would you like him more or less if he told you your boyfriend was cheating on you?

That is a ridiculous analogy. C'mon Assmop. That's like Drago saying Brady's comments are not loyal since he was not "loyal" to his baby's mamma. There are a few people on this board that aren't married to their baby's mamma - does that make them bad people?

Tjones Sucks!!!!!

He sucked everwhere he has been (Cards, Bucs, Bears and now us)

1000 yards means diddly nowadays, he cannot sniff goalline

I said i like Leon W..he is not an every down back!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously Don't know what football games you are watching...

So here is two things too refresh your memory

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q3cGgSuorU

and 2. http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_assets/4690/060107_tjones_320.jpg

He's ripped and this year you just wait he's going to tear it up

But anyways back to the Brady discussion

I have a feeling hes chuckling now but i think hes gonna get some of this

1958773.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106584B2A0E60096C875A5397277B4DC33E

and this

brady_tom_hit.jpg

and maybe a little of this

610x.jpg

That is a ridiculous analogy. C'mon Assmop. That's like Drago saying Brady's comments are not loyal since he was not "loyal" to his baby's mamma. There are a few people on this board that aren't married to their baby's mamma - does that make them bad people?

now wait a minute LMS

you do not like him because he was a snitch!! If a snitch helps you out

it is OK then?????????

I do not Like him because he was associated with a lying cheating Ho.

I refuse to take bite on an apple from a Belli tree!!!

;)

Archived