Brady at it again!

InstantClassic

I want Gholston to break his neck, but I'm afraid the backup will be better than Brady.

Ah, take this advice - wishing such harm on someone only comes back to bite you in the arse. Always does eventually. Life is funny - or righteous - that way.

And Assmop, I still donlt get the analogy. BB was cheating on Brady?

Ah, take this advice - wishing such harm on someone only comes back to bite you in the arse. Always does eventually. Life is funny - or righteous - that way.

Methinks you had too much sun this weekend!!!!;)

Brady sure has became ****y of late,you never heard him disrespecting a team earlier on in his career.

Remember how the pats always felt they were disrespected and would post bulletin board material to fire them up,now they seem to be providing other teams with bulletin board material.

Methinks you had too much sun this weekend!!!!;)

...and me thinks you've been living in Vermont for far too long. Your logic, sir, is illogical.

BTW, where did 'yall find that sweet picture of me. Sexay, 'aint I?

...and me thinks you've been living in Vermont for far too long. Your logic, sir, is illogical.

BTW, where did 'yall find that sweet picture of me. Sexay, 'aint I?

Yes you are right 17 years in Vermont is plenty enuff, i have no choice here..

wifey likes it here

the other stuff i'm just busting your balls (vag doesn't sound right)

I wish you were a Jets fan for one day.

Yes you are right 17 years in Vermont is plenty enuff, i have no choice here..

wifey likes it here

the other stuff i'm just busting your balls (vag doesn't sound right)

....pls don't ever write or say "vag" again. It's unsavory coming from you. Not sure why, it just is.

Poor Juno Joke!!!

hahahahaha.....did you and the Mrs. go antiquing before or after seeing Juno? What did you order at the cafe? Cappuncino and biscotti or espresso and canoli?...oh wait, it's Vermont....nevermind. Possum tail in maple syrup, right?;)

At the rate that Brady is handing out bulletin board material this team isn't going to need anything else to get fired up for that week 2 matchup. I will say that he has every right to be ****y when it comes to the Jets because of his past success but man is he setting himself up nicely for an old school beat down.

hahahahaha.....did you and the Mrs. go antiquing before or after seeing Juno? What did you order at the cafe? Cappuncino and biscotti or espresso and canoli?...oh wait, it's Vermont....nevermind. Possum tail in maple syrup, right?;)

I always suspected that you added nothing to this message board. This post, in a thread about Brady's comments, clearly proves me wrong.:rolleyes:

i assume you eat Vermont maple syrup....right? It is the best there is u know.

i actually enjoyed Juno, you also know i will never be an antique maven like

someone we know

As far as eating Possum, it is really lamb fries that Vermont is known for and they are very tasty. Possum is more a West Virginia delicacy!!!

Not sure what food M******* is known for,,,i lived there and can't remember

anything about it....but that i drank Tonic as a kid;)

Brady just cant learn to keep his mouth shut. Does he really think his team is going to go 19-0 again? Oops? Did i say 19-0? i ment 18-1.

But he's really retarded if he thinks hes gonna have it so easy, all the teams watching the superbowl now know how to beat them so he's going to get the beating he deserves.

I knew how the pats could be beat long before the SB. And it truly pains me that my own team couldn't be the ones to beat them. Damn Anthony Smith! But i've said a long time the pats are basically a finesse offense, if u play physical and get after Brady you can get in his head (which is true for any QB). Yeah, glad the Giants did it, but damn i wanted my team to do it soooooooooo bad.

No he didn't. He was responding to a comment someone from the Giants made. Something like "wow, he said we're only 'gonna score 14? Gee, that's it? "...then he laughs (ultimately the joke was really on him).

Tom Brady makes a sarcastic comment about the Jets and it's an act against humanity. He's not a fan of all things Jets. So what?

FINALLY you've got it. Bout' time:biggrin:

Archived