Ceddy Benson waved

Matt39

they traded the 'baller' and kept the Thug-Turd

why is cedric benson a "thug-turd" is it because hes black i mean if he was white and he was arrested for dui would u b calling him a thug turd? and why is thomas jones a "baller" would u be callin him a baller if he was white?

why is cedric benson a "thug-turd" is it because hes black i mean if he was white and he was arrested for dui would u b calling him a thug turd? and why is thomas jones a "baller" would u be callin him a baller if he was white?

You're not going to start sing Joan Baez songs, are you?

benson is a thug turd,,cause,,follow me here,,he is a thug and a turd..several arrests, resisting arrest etc,,white . black and yes even if he was Max's color of Green..

and Jones is a baller cause,, follow me here skipper,,he is a baller,,,shows up, does his job and didnt bitch during all of last years debacle...

a turd is a turd, a thug is a thug,,u make it about race,,no one else did,,thanks for playing..

and in closing,,benson a thugturd,,TJ a baller

benson is a thug turd,,cause,,follow me here,,he is a thug and a turd..several arrests, resisting arrest etc,,white . black and yes even if he was Max's color of Green..

and Jones is a baller cause,, follow me here skipper,,he is a baller,,,shows up, does his job and didnt bitch during all of last years debacle...

a turd is a turd, a thug is a thug,,u make it about race,,no one else did,,thanks for playing..

and in closing,,benson a thugturd,,TJ a baller

I'm not up on all the current hip slang, but I'm pretty sure that baller indicates a level of production. I would not call Jones a "baller". Race doesn't have anything to do with that. YPC does.

I'm not up on all the current hip slang, but I'm pretty sure that baller indicates a level of production. I would not call Jones a "baller". Race doesn't have anything to do with that. YPC does.

hmm,,i think a baller meands he comes to play and isnt a complainer,,in context to the thugturd benson, ,TJ is aballer,,maybe not the best baller,,but a reliable team player,,aka 'baller'

Archived