Who hates Herm more, Jet Moses or TomShane?

Matt39

It's the AFC title game -or Herm takes the ride Joe Pesci got to a basement in Canarsie the day after the season ends. He will be gone-and there's nothing you Hermaphrodites can do.

I don't think either hates Herm as a person, but there's a plethora of stuff to dislike about Coach Edwards. How the Jets haven't petitioned the NFL Network to destroy the master copy of the Jets/Ravens game is puzzling. Are they saving it for Terry to do "This is Why We're Firing Your Sorry A$$"?

Is anyone else who posted on JI getting PayPal e-mails about your monthly statement? I don't have a Paypal Account.

It's the AFC title game -or Herm takes the ride Joe Pesci got to a basement in Canarsie the day after the season ends. He will be gone-and there's nothing you Hermaphrodites can do.

No way does Herm get canned with a winning season whether they reach the title game or not.

He might deserve to get canned in such a scenario, but he will not. I think we all know that too.

No way does Herm get canned with a winning season whether they reach the title game or not.

He might deserve to get canned in such a scenario, but he will not. I think we all know that too.

I don't know. Secretly, I think Woody dreams of the day he gets to make his own Steinbrenneresque hire.

I don't know. Secretly, I think Woody dreams of the day he gets to make his own Steinbrenneresque hire.

Sure. I can see that, but I see that a little closer to the new stadium, wherever and whenever that is.

Herm will have to severely botch the season to get canned this year.

Just my take.

Sure. I can see that, but I see that a little closer to the new stadium, wherever and whenever that is.

Herm will have to severely botch the season to get canned this year.

Just my take.

If it's 8-8 or less, Herm is a corpse, I think.

• 1 year later...
First off..who is anonymous???

You know you are a newbie when you say those words!!!

Man Tom hated Hermie. With a passion. And you know what? Everything he thought about Herm, everything he said -- was 100% right. He nailed it.

So have I. :evil:

And just to clarify, I have never engaged in pedophilia or homeosexuality!

Bestiality, OK, I was drunk, and I didn't even have an orgasm. SO THAT DOES NOT COUNT!

The rest of that stuff is true, though. :roll:

I give you and anonymous/TomShane alot of credit..for one..I never even had a computer before August 2003/nor did I know how to use one;)

But I could not talk Jets in the offseason during the Herm era...and during the season I would lose it..so kudos to you guys for being able to do that..your both better men than me..

You know you are a newbie when you say those words!!!

Man Tom hated Hermie. With a passion. And you know what? Everything he thought about Herm, everything he said -- was 100% right. He nailed it.

It's nOOb dummy!!!;):P

I just read it..classic stuff;)

They havent liked him from day one. Both have made classic posts about Herm.

Who gets the nod? Its close.

I win.

Hands down.

I was thrown of TGG and JI YEARS ago due to my Herm threads.

I am here because of my Herm hatred and the tolerance of Max and Smizzy and Freedom of Speech and all of that hoopla.

Ask BZ if I am a Herm hater?

BZ knows all, after all he did predict this years great record.

I had it right, except the KC Attempted Silver Monopoly(the Hunts) inexplicably bailed his sorry a$$ out. He should've at least been bumped down to a Pop Warner coach if he wasn't going to get the Joe Pesci ride to the basement in Canarsie. There's still hope-the KC mob seems to be getting a little impatient.

I went to Mass today. And way down on the list of prayers, one very selfish one- I prayed that the Jets beat out the Chiefs and embarrass this shameless jerkoff.

The Chiefs last drive-

1-10-KC29(9:32) L.Johnson up the middle to KC 31 for 2 yards (H.Ngata, T.Pryce).2-8-KC31(8:58) L.Johnson left tackle to KC 33 for 2 yards (T.Pryce).3-6-KC33(8:19) (Shotgun)

PENALTY on KC-J.Welbourn, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at KC 33 - No Play.3-11-KC28(8:19) T.Green pass incomplete to S.Parker (D.Landry).

Bugg, check out the play by play on the Ravens 9 minute TD drive to seal it.

I can see Herm scratching his chin on the sidelines right now. :lol:

If you go there today, it's like 2003 or 2005 all over again. Ina big spot in December Edwards finds a way to eff it up.

Kansas City Chiefs at 12:581-10-BAL43(12:58) L.Johnson up the middle to BLT 39 for 4 yards (K.Gregg). THANKS HERM! LOTS OF GUESSWORK TO THAT! YOU'RE DOWN 2 TDS PLUS, SCHMUCKO!2-6-BAL39(12:20) T.Green pass incomplete to E.Kennison.(OF COURSE!)3-6-BAL39(12:15) (Shotgun) T.Green pass incomplete to S.Parker (S.Rolle).(OF CPURSE!)4-6-BAL39(12:11) D.Colquitt punts 25 yards to BLT 14, Center-K.Gammon. C.Ross to BLT 14 for no gain (B.Pollard).-PUSSIE MFER!

Archived