The heat and way women dress WOW.

JETSFAN5180

I was out ealier this morning at a huge flea market in Pennsylvania.Lets just say my neck is killing me.Its a good thing I wore sunglasses.Some of the women were close to being naked!! Im not complaining has anyone else noticed this?

Flea market in PA? If you think that's hot come to midtown between noon and 2 pm, your head might actually detach from your neck.

Btw, my firm moved from midtown to world trade (downtown) and I sorely miss midtown.

Flea market in PA? If you think that's hot come to midtown between noon and 2 pm, your head might actually detach from your neck.

Btw, my firm moved from midtown to world trade (downtown) and I sorely miss midtown.

Next lunch time, walk past any building that has a series of steps, like the Library at 42 Street. You will not believe the views, even if you're trying not to look.

Touche', but you should see what gets by as biz casual these days. :P

My understanding of the rule was that if you are female, you can wear anything, if you are male, you wear slacks, shoes, a tie, and a shirt. Then you have the usual inter-office bitching, where the women bitch that it is too cold, since they're usually not wearing anything. If you have a super feminized work place, you will then be sweating your ass off, since wearing a shirt and slacks is pretty much designed for a colder environment.

If the men in your workplace are not pansies however, you can look at the near naked women shivering, since they are too stupid to wear more clothing.

I love the summer time, this is why I try and make it up to NY around this time of year. I can't wait.

If you're like me, and appreciate unbelievably hot Latin women in limited amounts of summer garments, whatever you do, don't go to NYC. I can't tell you how many times I almost walked into oncoming traffic because the never ending array of these beauties had passed me causing my mind--and other stuff--to overload.

If you're like me, and appreciate unbelievably hot Latin women in limited amounts of summer garments, whatever you do, don't go to NYC. I can't tell you how many times I almost walked into oncoming traffic because the never ending array of these beauties had passed me causing my mind--and other stuff--to overload.

O' I do appreciate, nothing like summer in New York IMO.

Godspeed. Whatever you do, don't wear any pants or shorts that cling. These ladies might cause...let's just say...frontal visual embarassment.

Not a problem. I just jerk off Borat-style right there on the street.

Next lunch time, walk past any building that has a series of steps, like the Library at 42 Street. You will not believe the views, even if you're trying not to look.

My favorite was St. Bartholemu's steps on Park and St. Patrick's. Always littered with quality during our lunch time walks.

My understanding of the rule was that if you are female, you can wear anything, if you are male, you wear slacks, shoes, a tie, and a shirt. Then you have the usual inter-office bitching, where the women bitch that it is too cold, since they're usually not wearing anything. If you have a super feminized work place, you will then be sweating your ass off, since wearing a shirt and slacks is pretty much designed for a colder environment.

If the men in your workplace are not pansies however, you can look at the near naked women shivering, since they are too stupid to wear more clothing.

My firm keeps the temperature ice cold, so cold in fact that when I bring my own lunch I don't even need the refrigerator. If it's too cold then they should put a sweater on because the converse (me removing clothing) is not possible. (Of course, I hear the jetnation mod room employs the converse and keeps the temperature very high).

Yup, the steps of the ny public library on 5th ave is a prime spot for people watching

I was on Wall Street yesterday. I saw a gorgeous, athletic, tan, blonde, in a tight, short, thin material red dress walk by. Now, I am a happily married man. And I am not going to sit here and say that to be with that woman, I would push my wife in front of an oncoming train...

but.... accidents do happen. :)

My favorite was St. Bartholemu's steps on Park and St. Patrick's. Always littered with quality during our lunch time walks.

My firm keeps the temperature ice cold, so cold in fact that when I bring my own lunch I don't even need the refrigerator. If it's too cold then they should put a sweater on because the converse (me removing clothing) is not possible. (Of course, I hear the jetnation mod room employs the converse and keeps the temperature very high).

This is in no way an exaggeration: When I was working in NYC during the 80s and 90s, I could not wait for spring/summer for babe watching. One day a friend of mine said he had a special building with major steps that had ridiculous views. (Unfortunately, I don't remember the building, but it's irrelevant because any place with high steps will suffice.) So we walk over during lunch and within 1-2 seconds we are treated to what Mickey Mantle and company would call beaver shootin', only this one had lost its pelt. Forget about the rest of the summer for my pal. Me, I'm too chicken s**t that I'll get my ass whupped by some woman's boyfriend. Plus I feel somewhat creepy doing it. I would still look, but discreetly. My pal was totally brazen, he didn't care.

Archived