What happened to OJDidIt?

drago

He was an annoying poster, had nothing to say but can't we have some fireworks when people get banned? I just want to know what's going on. Maybe you can mail us all cupcakes or something?

Even if the fireworks just go across our computer screens, they don't necessarily have to be real...come on max...have some glitz & glamor!

He was an annoying poster, had nothing to say but can't we have some fireworks when people get banned? I just want to know what's going on. Maybe you can mail us all cupcakes or something?

Even if the fireworks just go across our computer screens, they don't necessarily have to be real...come on max...have some glitz & glamor!

i agree.. like a special "just got banned forum"

i agree.. like a special "just got banned forum"

yeah! that's an even better idea. THen we could go in and it would be like a festival every single time.

:cheergal::Banane43::character0050:

I have given thought to the suggestion of the banned forum like, "The Depths of Hell" or "Rikers Island" and it would be password protected. You could talk politics in there and say hi to the banned posters. A free for all.

It is tempting, but I know deep down that it is a bad idea. :)

With the amount of politics threads and locked threads being put on the board as of late, I'm starting to wonder whether a political forums is going to be inevitable.

I live here in Buffalo NY and post on bufflorange.com. They have a political forum there and it's great. If you're not into it, you just don't go in there. Lot's of national stuff as well as the local politcal clowns issues.

I live here in Buffalo NY and post on bufflorange.com. They have a political forum there and it's great. If you're not into it, you just don't go in there. Lot's of national stuff as well as the local politcal clowns issues.

i grew up in hamburg,,was a ball boy for Bills in 1961

I tend to visit JI pretty often now, if only to visit the Politics forum. They at least do a good job of keeping the politics out of the other forums. While the threads in the forums more often than not tend to degenerate into "Blame the Liberals", "Blame the Neocons"., there are also some pretty good debates and a few posters such as Equilibrium, Warfish, and yes, even our own Bitonti, who bring up some good debate. In that sense, I think a political forum would be nice, at least to learn about issues and discuss them. Unfortunately, debate usually gives way to personal attacks.

I think as we get closer to the November election, you are going to get a lot of people trying to post political stuff in the Lounge. But, this isn't my website. So if Max wants to keep politics out (and I don't blame him) I'm totally cool with that.

I tend to visit JI pretty often now, if only to visit the Politics forum. They at least do a good job of keeping the politics out of the other forums. While the threads in the forums more often than not tend to degenerate into "Blame the Liberals", "Blame the Neocons"., there are also some pretty good debates and a few posters such as Equilibrium, Warfish, and yes, even our own Bitonti, who bring up some good debate. In that sense, I think a political forum would be nice, at least to learn about issues and discuss them. Unfortunately, debate usually gives way to personal attacks.

I think as we get closer to the November election, you are going to get a lot of people trying to post political stuff in the Lounge. But, this isn't my website. So if Max wants to keep politics out (and I don't blame him) I'm totally cool with that.

i'm fine with no politics here. IMO, there isn't much room for politics when talking about football and homosexuals.

Archived