Sack up you buncha bitches

Mean Papi Green

all this crying and bitching and moaning less than 24 hours after FA starts and we are no where near the draft either

Herm was right you punk asses are miserable because you choose to be

AS A MATTER OF FACT THE ONLY THING I HAVE IN COMMON WITH 99% OF YOU IS THAT WE ARE JET FANS, THE REST OF YOU ARE MISERABLE HUMAN BEINGS AND ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY AND WATCH SATAN DO THE SOULSACKDANCE ON YOUR ASSES

all this crying and bitching and moaning less than 24 hours after FA starts and we are no where near the draft either

AS A MATTER OF FACT THE ONLY THING I HAVE IN COMMON WITH 99% OF YOU IS THAT WE ARE JET FANS, THE REST OF YOU ARE MISERABLE HUMAN BEINGS AND ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY AND WATCH SATAN DO THE SOULSACKDANCE ON YOUR ASSES

We need an aplause emoticon here! :lol:

**Claps hands loudly** :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are apparently a lot of pollyannas, as well.

If Miami gets a running back, we're headed for a fourth-place finish.

Lost talent + new offensive system + injured QB + idiot head coach = bad season.

There are apparently a lot of pollyannas, as well.

If Miami gets a running back, we're headed for a fourth-place finish.

Lost talent + new offensive system + injured QB + idiot head coach = bad season.

of yeah, i'm shaking at the prospects of Miami getting a RB, thats a joke Bob

you must know very little about their current situation

Archived