The Incredible Hulk

Alk

lived up to it's billing. I went into it with alot of caution due to the disaster that was the first movie. This movie easily goes toe to toe with Iron Man. I wouldn't really give either one the nod. I think the final battle in the Hulk was far better than the final battle in Iron Man as was the main nemesis. They continued to build up for the Avengers movie with another surprise appearance at the end of this one. Definately a must see in theaters.

lived up to it's billing. I went into it with alot of caution due to the disaster that was the first movie. This movie easily goes toe to toe with Iron Man. I wouldn't really give either one the nod. I think the final battle in the Hulk was far better than the final battle in Iron Man as was the main nemesis. They continued to build up for the Avengers movie with another surprise appearance at the end of this one. Definately a must see in theaters.

Was there anything after the credits?

Was there anything after the credits?

I actually didn't stick around to find out. The movie ended at 9:00 and Grant could barely stay awake so we left. I would imagine they wrapped everything up with the final scene before the credits rolled though.

Archived