****The Official happy fathers day!!thread****®©™ Merged[2X]

gg

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here. I'm sitting here in Hong Kong missing my kids and my dad on a day when I usually have a huge BBQ. I postponed it until next week but it's not the same. :baby:

i am sorry dna :( remember the date isnt important ... it is the celebration

maybe this will perk you up!

2006_All_Stars_-_Girls_In_Water_340x340.jpg

I am sitting at work -- but the misses is supplying Fathers day lunch for me and my co-workers

she will be feeding about 25 folks --

that's a very cool woman 5-7...happy fathers day to all of us...I am such a baby today...I get very emotional the older I get on these father's days

Happy Fathers Day to the Fathers of JN. I for one know how great it is to have a great father and how much they mean. :cheers:

and the fathers soon to be Joe-like our buddy Boozer76...the best thing I have ever done on this planet is to create lives. I am really proud of my 2 girls, my son and my 4 grandkids. I highly recommend being a dad to all you young guys

Happy Fathers Day to the Fathers of JN. I for one know how great it is to have a great father and how much they mean. :cheers:

Your sooo lucky Joe an I am glad you know what you have, Its 1 year fathers day my dad passed.....(well the 17th) but it was fathers day last year...I miss him....

ENJOY your day DADS....::wub

Got some nice Yankees stuff and cards from my kids. Had my Dad up for a big breakfast.

I'm two beers into a 12-pack of assorted Saranac beers and there are Delmonico steaks on the grill right now.

On top of all that, I have good kids who love me.

It's all good.

Your sooo lucky Joe an I am glad you know what you have, Its 1 year fathers day my dad passed.....(well the 17th) but it was fathers day last year...I miss him....

ENJOY your day DADS....::wub

Sorry to hear about him Bren.

And I couldn't ask for anyone better than my dad. My mother passed when I was 7, as a lot of you here know, and he raised me as a single parent for 11 years and still made a great living for the two of us. He's a great person who has gone beyond and further for me.

Archived