Happy Birthday Bwanazulia and ARodKeyWestJetsFan

like2god

happy b-day humans.

bz, i still can't believe your wife is a fin fan. ouch. :cool:

She is. Amazing but true.

Can't beat a wife who loves football, talks smack, plays all the pick em games, loves watching any football show and was totally behind me getting season tickets.

For all of that, I will take her being a Fin Fan.

BZ

Can't beat a wife who loves football, talks smack, plays all the pick em games, loves watching any football show and was totally behind me getting season tickets.

BZ

you can't beat her because she is tougher than you or because you don't believe in that sort of thing?

anywho, it must be nice having her never get tired of the football side of you. I know i piss off tictac rather frequently on Sundays where the packers play at noon, jets at 3, then a really good match up for the late game. She thinks it's too much, i say...impossible.

BZ

Plus her head doesn't explode when she listens to you. That is her most admirable trait if you ask me.

:-P

you can't beat her because she is tougher than you or because you don't believe in that sort of thing?

anywho, it must be nice having her never get tired of the football side of you. I know i piss off tictac rather frequently on Sundays where the packers play at noon, jets at 3, then a really good match up for the late game. She thinks it's too much, i say...impossible.

You are right on. The wife knows as I know that Sunday (and Monday night) are ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL. We watch from 8:30AM (ESPN Countdown) through till the Sunday night game gets boring.

Plus her head doesn't explode when she listens to you. That is her most admirable trait if you ask me.

:-P

It explodes now and again. Of course, I get most of my obnoxious out here on the forums. :)

Happy birthday guys, enjoy the day.

BZ, hope to see you with a beer in hand in the parking lot in a few months.

You will indeed. First pre-season game. Beer. BZ. All there.

BZ

Happy Birthday BZ! :cheers:

I will add that when the Jets were kicking the Dolphins asses in Miami, your very cool Dolphin fan/Wife wanted nothing to do with you, and actually moved away from your seat at the game.

:rl:

Happy Birthday BZ! :cheers:

I will add that when the Jets were kicking the Dolphins asses in Miami, your very cool Dolphin fan/Wife wanted nothing to do with you, and actually moved away from your seat at the game.

:rl:

Oh yes she did. Did that twice last year, once during each game. Cool as in awesome, not cool as in cool headed.

She is a Dolphin fan after all.

BZ

Archived