---I have eaten more Bananas this morning than anyone on this board---

drago

Well i timed my thread to come out when those 18 bananas were probably rotten. As it stands, no one has eaten more bananas than me this morning. If someone wants to step up, then bring it!

Although i'd have to go to the store to buy more bananas and probably get explosive diarhea...but it would be worth it.

Well i timed my thread to come out when those 18 bananas were probably rotten. As it stands, no one has eaten more bananas than me this morning. If someone wants to step up, then bring it!

Although i'd have to go to the store to buy more bananas and probably get explosive diarhea...but it would be worth it.

you must not have eaten alot of banana's before :)

you certainly won't get diahrea!

Funnily enough I had 2 bannanas for lunch.

Sorry Irish, in order to dethrone the champ, you need to surpass the champ. 2 ain't gonna cut it. I might have one for lunch now just to prove my superiority.

Sorry Irish, in order to dethrone the champ, you need to surpass the champ. 2 ain't gonna cut it. I might have one for lunch now just to prove my superiority.

There are lots of Banannas in Boston, btw. :)

Potassium--a main component in bananas--is one of Mother Nature's marvels. An imbalance of this vital nutrient can cause one to become irritable and mentally unstable. Bravo to you, Drago, for leading us on the path to nutritional harmony.

Potassium is one of Mother Nature's marvels. An imbalance of this vital nutrient can cause one to become irritable and mentally unstable. Bravo to you, Drago, for leading us on the path to nutritional harmony.

That explains sooooo much 'round here. Please send 100 banannas to Bumbelina immediately! ;)

Archived