Unreal Tornado photo

BP

Where have you been yo? I posted that in my tornado thread last week when tornadoes were whipping around my hood. :lol: It was first reportedly taken in a town in Kansas that was destroyed last wednesday then the truth came out that it was taken in Iowa.

Either this image was photshoped or it is of some other natural phenomena, but not a tornado.

First of all if you look up at the sky, you can see the sun off to the left, and you can see a reflection of the sun on the building on the right. Since tornados can ONLY occur in the midst of extreme thunderstorms, there is no way that this photo is of a tornado.

Either this image was photshoped or it is of some other natural phenomena, but not a tornado.

First of all if you look up at the sky, you can see the sun off to the left, and you can see a reflection of the sun on the building on the right. Since tornados can ONLY occur in the midst of extreme thunderstorms, there is no way that this photo is of a tornado.

Are you sure that's not a streetlight? And a light on the building? After all, they seem to be casting very small shadows on objects near to them.

Are you sure that's not a streetlight? And a light on the building? After all, they seem to be casting very small shadows on objects near to them.

They are lights.....mister weather man tried to look smart and pwned himself.

There are like 7 "suns" (street lights) in that picture :rl:

You guys trying to say its fake are making yourselves look foolish.

The one behind the tree on the left? Looks a little too high up and too bright to be a streetlight to me.

After looking at it again, it still looks like a sun to me, but if Im wrong and it is a streetlight, so be it... Either way though it still does not look like a tornado, as there is no funnell shape and no debris flying around.

The one behind the tree on the left? Looks a little too high up and too bright to be a streetlight to me.

After looking at it again, it still looks like a sun to me, but if Im wrong and it is a streetlight, so be it... Either way though it still does not look like a tornado, as there is no funnell shape and no debris flying around.

Stop trying to act like you know what your talking about... its a freakin tornado... google some pictures of tornado's at least before you try and discredit this one...

They can be pretty wide... also this is a very unique angle... not your typical shot of one like you are used to...

tn_i000773_big_1_.jpg

052204_23.jpg

060903onltor4mcv_anno_sml.jpg

manchester_monster.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/iowatornado.asp

It's real

Read your own link BP...

I didnt say it was definetly photoshoped, I said it was either photoshoped or not of a tornado, but some other natural phenomena.

The link you provided confirms that it may have been something other then a tornado.

"Debate continues whether or not the photograph truly depicts a tornado or some other phenomenon..."

- Guess I'm not the only one Ecurb.

No idea.

People on the blog were suggesting it could be a hailstorm, but thats doubtful as well, as hail, at least to my knowledge, almost always occurs during a thunderstorm as well.

more than a few times this spring, in the evenings with the sun lower in the sky, we have had serious downpours and a beaming sun. I've also been outside in a blizzard and a lightening storm. Strange stuff like this happens all the time.

Stop trying to act like you know what your talking about... its a freakin tornado... google some pictures of tornado's at least before you try and discredit this one...

They can be pretty wide... also this is a very unique angle... not your typical shot of one like you are used to...

...Or maybe its not of a tornado.

052204_23.jpg

FUNNEL/TWISTER shape is rather obvious here...

060903onltor4mcv_anno_sml.jpg

This picture is too blury or taken from too far away to discern whether or not there was a funnel/twister or not.

manchester_monster.jpg

Again, another funnel/twister....Are you sure you're not trying to prove my point here Ecurb?](*,)

more than a few times this spring, in the evenings with the sun lower in the sky, we have had serious downpours and a beaming sun. I've also been outside in a blizzard and a lightening storm. Strange stuff like this happens all the time.

Yeah but you live in Wisconsin. That's like a whole different planet up there. :lol:

Archived