LAKERS>CELTCIS just accept it

kobe24jets

Shaq to LA, Miami, and Phoenix.

Did I ever leave Orlando, HELL NO. This just proves I'm a stronger fan then CM28.

I said it the other night: We are cool and you love your Magic; I have no problem with that at all. That is the definition of supporting a team, not an individual.

I'm looking forward to seeing CM28 try and spin his way out of this.

I said it the other night: We are cool and you love your Magic; I have no problem with that at all. That is the definition of supporting a team, not an individual.

I'm looking forward to seeing CM28 try and spin his way out of this.

I know we're cool right now, you know I have dedication to the Orlando Magic, and I know you're a die hard Celtics fan.

In fact, I'm going to add you as a friend now... lol

I know we're cool right now, you know I have dedication to the Orlando Magic, and I know you're a die hard Celtics fan.

In fact, I'm going to add you as a friend now... lol

I just accepted you as a friend. Just don't bring up Doc Rivers ever again :P

I just accepted you as a friend. Just don't bring up Doc Rivers ever again :P

lol... You can understand my hatred toward him though. One time he rested McGrady when we were 42-38, if we could have won those last 2 games, or at least one of them, we could have faced the New Jersey Nets instead of the Detroit Pistons, of course we ended up losing. Now you understand why I don't like him... lol

lol... You can understand my hatred toward him though. One time he rested McGrady when we were 42-38, if we could have won those last 2 games, or at least one of them, we could have faced the New Jersey Nets instead of the Detroit Pistons, of course we ended up losing. Now you understand why I don't like him... lol

I understand as I have an unhealthy hatred for Pete Carroll.

How's that being a bandwagoner? A bandwagoner is someone who follows teams because they're good. I've followed the Celtics ever since I knew who they were. It doesn't matter if I'd like a different team if Pierce left, because first off, he never would leave, and secondly, he's a Celtic right now, so why does it matter? Stop trying to take out your anger on the Lakers' loss on Celtics fans. You're just jealous.

How's that being a bandwagoner? A bandwagoner is someone who follows teams because they're good. I've followed the Celtics ever since I knew who they were. It doesn't matter if I'd like a different team if Pierce left, because first off, he never would leave, and secondly, he's a Celtic right now, so why does it matter? Stop trying to take out your anger on the Lakers' loss on Celtics fans. You're just jealous.

You are so off base it's ridiculous. You follow players not teams.

Archived