How do you right the ship? Play the NL of course...

Matt39

Good god the Astros and Padres stink.

Yanks are playing their best ball of the season. Definitely encouraging. They should be able to wint their next two series' here against the Padres then the hapless Reds.

Need to capitlize on the easy part of our schedule here.

The pen is coming together nicely. Hopefully they can continue to not need Farnsworth. That would be nice. Some of the kids out there are looking good.

And Mo has been amazing again. I loved Michael Kay saying last night that Mo was going to pitch another 2 years and then start using his changeup. Looks like Mo has a long term plan.

reds have volquez for the friday game so its not automatic that guy is amazing and i wouldnt call them hapless they have bats jsut there defense stinks right now

nice...my brother is in from California, and we are going to the game Friday night....was hoping to see Volquez or Cueto. who's going for the Yanks, Mussina?

What the Yankees need to do while facing Edinson Volquez is not swing at the first pitch, because if there is anything wrong with Volquez, it's his control. Get him out of the game by the 5th or 6th inning by stacking his pitch count, and then stack the runs up on their bullpen.

joseph you hater!

marty doesn't have time to pitch, he's too busy picking up yet ANOTHER Vezina...to go along with his 3 rings.

the "king" :bwahaharoll: has how many of each???? :rl:

Yeah, because Marty just walked right into the league and won all his cups. Marty had much, much better defense. The Rangers need to invest in that and some clutch scorers.

Marty doesn't have time, you're right. He's trying to regain his former glory, trying to be somewhat as good as Henrik. ;-)

Yeah, because Marty just walked right into the league and won all his cups. ;-)

you are right, he only got to the Conference Finals in his rookie year, losing Game 7 on the road to the Rangers. It took him all the way until his 2nd year to win a cup! :dohslap:

Archived