When Does The Abraham Bashing Start???

The Gun Of Bavaria

Ill tell you what...If John Abraham misses the 1st game of the season....Ill burn my authentic Abe jersey at the home opener in protest.

I'll send mine as well...although it isn't authentic....which actually makes me happy right now.

Jesus Christ, sign the deal and work out an extension during the season. I tell you what Abe, make it through a season and get any contract you want.

Nothing obvious has happened yet. But if in the first exhibition the Jets 1st unit cannot mount a pass rush, it will start in earnest.

Javon Walker is in camp.

Terrell Owens is in camp.

Abraham, forced to make due on a measly $ 6.7 million, will be in camp when he gets tired of doing nothing and the thought of missing a game check comes into clear focus.

Nothing obvious has happened yet. But if in the first exhibition the Jets 1st unit cannot mount a pass rush, it will start in earnest.

Javon Walker is in camp.

Abraham, forced to make due on a measly $ 6.7 million, will be in camp when he gets tired of doing nothing and the thought of missing a game check comes into clear focus.

104888.jpg

Javon Walker is in camp.

Walker and Owens have both signed contracts and be fined for non-attendance.

I honestly can't believe it hasn't started yet.
Fans discontent with Abe hit a high during the playoffs. For me he in my mind is not worth talking about till he steps on the field. IMP better to focus on the talent in camp he sat out the playoffs so what has changed with this guy still sitting out.

On a list of question marks and concerns.

John Abraham is last on the list.

He's the least of my concerns. Eventually, He will be in camp and be ready to go on September 11th. It's a non issue and it's been a non issue for months.

Joe Beningo is stubborn and clueless on this issue. I respect him but he's way OFF on this one.

"Walker and Owens have both signed contracts and be fined for non-attendance."

True. But there's no secrets here; Ingrate Abraham is a dues-paying member of the NFLPA who negotiated this "tag" thing on his behalf and all the players. It's practically a contract, he knows the rules and he's a party to that union agreement. And he knew the Jets had this in their arsenal and tried to play coy all last year during extension negotiations. And he said he would sign the tag deal last November. If he tries for a sympathy plea about how hard it is to make due on $6.7 million, then he'll know wrath. And know this-if he lets this go past the 2nd exhibtion, he's not ever getting a top-money max deal from any team except possibly the Skins or Raiders.

Start? It never ended! The guy did not play in the 2002 playoffs with a tummy ache. Now he was worried about about the rain screwing up his chances for a great contract. he kas missed roughly a season out of the last three. We have won playoff games without him. why not sign the bum to a long term contract and then trade him to ARIZONA and then we sign a healthy LAW! =D>

Archived