Hey Borgoguy...who's your buddy?

SoFlaJets

The Beatles suck.

So Borgoguy is hot property just because he can disrespect women in proper English? I'm not impressed. Unless he posts a picture of his daughter sporting a Brazilian on youtube, I yawn at yet another boor.

You're my girl, Ophelia, but this is wrong on many levels.

1 - The Beatles are God.

2 - Borgo seems like a nice, smart guy. (Disclaimer - I may have missed something)

3 - Youtube wouldn't allow that, silly.

You're my girl, Ophelia, but this is wrong on many levels.

1 - The Beatles are God.

2 - Borgo seems like a nice, smart guy. (Disclaimer - I may have missed something)

3 - Youtube wouldn't allow that, silly.

yea I didn't know how to respond to Jet-o (who is a Goddess) in that one. I figured maybe she was responding in the wrong thread or something-which I have done

The Beatles suck.

So Borgoguy is hot property just because he can disrespect women in proper English? I'm not impressed. Unless he posts a picture of his daughter sporting a Brazilian on youtube, I yawn at yet another boor.

The Beatles suck? :lol:

The Beatles suck.

I'm rather beatle-d out but suck?

School me.

What music doesn't suck?

The Beatles suck.

I have been off line with internet problems from our friends at Verizon. I am now an Optimum customer. We'll see how this goes. To the matter at hand: What the f**k is your problem? We've never communicated before and this is your first response to me? What's the problem?

I'm sorry but I always have to make a few pokes at people who take themselves way to seriously. Okay: if women were meant to be respected you wouldn't be able to **** them from behind ;) I have a nice graph illustrating this, but it doesn't conform to board policies. So I'll give you this instead.

1206468770359.jpg?t=1214079293

I'm sorry but I always have to make a few pokes at people who take themselves way to seriously. Okay: if women were meant to be respected you wouldn't be able to **** them from behind ;) I have a nice graph illustrating this, but it doesn't conform to board policies. So I'll give you this instead.

1206468770359.jpg?t=1214079293

I'm laughing, but--boy--are you gonna get grief for this one. Stll laughing, though.

I'm laughing, but--boy--are you gonna get grief for this one. Stll laughing, though.

What? some fema**** who takes herself way to seriously is going to bitch and complain about how I don't respect women? I respect women by giving them the equal treatment I give everyone else. Too bad feminism isn't about equal treatment, it's about special treatment.

What? some fema**** who takes herself way to seriously is going to bitch and complain about how I don't respect women? I respect women by giving them the equal treatment I give everyone else. Too bad feminism isn't about equal treatment, it's about special treatment.

Hillary Clinton on line 2 for Arsis

I like you, Dude. I know, why is she ragging on me about posting pix of my daughter? First, I don't have a daughter. But rest assured, a winky shot of my son will be posted on PervPlanet before sundown. That'll show 'er.

You are so off-base, it's not even laughable. Women are often their own worst enemies. Do you really think I don't piss on women who make life difficult for the rest of us? Haha, good one.

Hillary Clinton on line 2 for Arsis
I hate Shrillary. She sucks worse than the Beatles.

A shame. And if you did, you'd probably be the same jerk off.

Again, I don't know where all this animosity is coming from. What have I done to you? Nothing. Maybe you are one of the many fake posters who just want to start trouble. If that's the case: GO F**K YOURSELF, SIDEWAYS, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE. See, that's what happens when you provoke people for no reason and use a personal attack like calling me a "jerk off". My bet is that you are one of the true jerk offs, one of the mods from JI that are just out to cause friction. Why else would you talk to me that way when I haven't done anything to you? Again, f**k off.

Again, I don't know where all this animosity is coming from. What have I done to you? Nothing. Maybe you are one of the many fake posters who just want to start trouble. If that's the case: GO F**K YOURSELF, SIDEWAYS, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE. See, that's what happens when you provoke people for no reason and use a personal attack like calling me a "jerk off". My bet is that you are one of the true jerk offs, one of the mods from JI that are just out to cause friction. Why else would you talk to me that way when I haven't done anything to you? Again, f**k off.
Thanks for putting me in my place! I tried to be nice - which is usually once a year - and deleted what I wrote. For the record, I have never posted on JI in my life.

Haha, go fuk myself. I'll put that one under my pillow for keeps.

Thanks for putting me in my place! I tried to be nice - which is usually once a year - and deleted what I wrote. For the record, I have never posted on JI in my life.

Haha, go fuk myself. I'll put that one under my pillow for keeps.

Glad you're not part of the JI Reich. Let's forget all this foolishness.

I-NRriHlLUk

John Lennon was a Commie Pinko.

And hey, I just got a PM response from you saying it was from ME. My guess is it was from BP, but low as sh*t, whoever did that to me. I'm beside myself. Talk about crossing lines in the sand. A big FU to whoever took license with that.

EDIT: Nevermind! :)

And hey, I just got a PM response from you saying it was from ME. My guess is it was from BP, but low as sh*t, whoever did that to me. I'm beside myself. Talk about crossing lines in the sand. A big FU to whoever took license with that.

No, I just sent you a PM to rectify my mistake. It was my error entirely. I said thanks for the PM, when I meant to say thanks for your post. BTW, BP is here finishing the rest of a keg of scotch, so he would not have sent a fake PM.

EDIT: Nevermind! :)

V3FnpaWQJO0

Archived