Surviving History

Alk

Has anyone been watching this new series on the History Channel? It's actually pretty cool. These guys construct old medievel weapons and torture devices and test them out. I just watched the first two episodes and they were both pretty good.

Who do they test the torture devices on? :lol:

It's some hollywood guys so they make dummies to test them on and fill them with animal guts. They usually test them out on a volunteer afterwards but tone everything down to make sure they don't get hurt. The first episode they stuck one of the guys in the chinese water torture for over an hour.

It's some hollywood guys so they make dummies to test them on and fill them with animal guts. They usually test them out on a volunteer afterwards but tone everything down to make sure they don't get hurt. The first episode they stuck one of the guys in the chinese water torture for over an hour.

Looks interesting, I might give it a watch. Nothing better than watching people get tortured!

is that the one where they drip water on your forehead?? i never understood how thats torture

Archived