my future wife

kobe24jets

Of course, that's someone else's baby. Kobe's nuts haven't dropped yet.

PregnantPromGrad.jpg

I swear: I don't want to laugh at these poor people, but these images are sick. She looks like Prince on ludes. Look at the expression on that lady's face. LOL. What's going through her mind at that exact moment? Probably two pints of Wild Turkey.

Is jetsrule128 Kobe???

jetsrule128 gave me negative rep for posting a picture of Moms Mabley in response to Kobe's 'future wife' post???

I suggested that a while ago. Remember how Jetsrule was asking how to use proxy sites, and then Kobe appeared?

And his outbursts lately?

I think he hasn't been keeping track of who he's pretending to be, and as a result makes some rather strange comments.....

Of course, that's someone else's baby. Kobe's nuts haven't dropped yet.

PregnantPromGrad.jpg

I swear: I don't want to laugh at these poor people, but these images are sick. She looks like Prince on ludes. Look at the expression on that lady's face. LOL. What's going through her mind at that exact moment? Probably two pints of Wild Turkey.

She kind of looks like Edward Scissorhands.

I suggested that a while ago. Remember how Jetsrule was asking how to use proxy sites, and then Kobe appeared?

And his outbursts lately?

I think he hasn't been keeping track of who he's pretending to be, and as a result makes some rather strange comments.....

i just think jetsrule is just tryin to kiss arse because he is heavy in the red now... he thinks brown nosing is the way to gets things in life

I think Mick, whose own nose is deep in "kobe's" ass, is implying that 124 is trying to gain the favor of "kobe" and his crew.

1st off it was 128 he is the suck up

2nd i could care less about kobe i just back him up because i like weezy...

im actually from the hood and i dont talk like kobe so there is no way im kissing his butt!!!! hahaha

Archived