Nick Mangold is at the Mets game

Jet Moses

Mangold was NOT at the game tonight...it was Joe, 124, rooting HARD for Johan!

If I was able to get to Shea in time for the game from Sussex County after getting out of work at 7, I'd call myself Superman. :P

So when is Santana coming over to the weak National league going to start dominating- still waiting

It's a fair question, Frank. He must have fallen off more than we realized. Sucks for good fans like yourself, but if it makes that scumbag Minaya look bad for making the deal, then I hope he gets worse and worse.

It's a fair question, Frank. He must have fallen off more than we realized. Sucks for good fans like yourself, but if it makes that scumbag Minaya look bad for making the deal, then I hope he gets worse and worse.

There seems to be a trend there with some AL pitchers coming over.

Don't be afraid of what you can't understand, Bob. ;)

I know the money involved magnifies the scrutiny but he has been very hittable - far different from what I saw in the American League so far anyway.

Remember when the Mets had a 7 game lead with 17 games to go in the season, and they flushed it all away, and let the Philadelphia Phillies win the division.

hey.. the phillies did their part... if they didnt play well in september it wouldnt have mattered how bad the mets played. Then we could have backed into the playoffs and we too could have lost in the divisional series.

If if's and buts were candy and nuts.....

Remember when you had an IQ above 5?

Nope, I don't either.

thats a terrible comeback... You should have said remember when you had an IQ above 70... see, 70 is the level where you are retarded... 5 just doesnt make sense. He wouldnt be able to post with an IQ of 5... with an IQ of 70 he can post, but it wont make any sense.

please work on this. thank you.

thats a terrible comeback... You should have said remember when you had an IQ above 70... see, 70 is the level where you are retarded... 5 just doesnt make sense. He wouldnt be able to post with an IQ of 5... with an IQ of 70 he can post, but it wont make any sense.

please work on this. thank you.

What does IQ mean?

Archived