Looking for some Cool new members...

gangreenman

Dude, you don't even post there yourself.

:bag:

Sorry, I get bored talking about the same stuff with the same people sometimes. I just checked your profile, over 90% of your 380 posts are in one category, lol.

In all seriousness though, you are right, I do not post there enough....We need to get that post count up a lot...And by a lot I do mean a lot.

There's too much politics over there. :lol:

By the way, I see Jet Moses started a thread in the political forum about his bad BO.

Yeah. What happened, last I heard you joined to help get things going...0 posts later you disappeared. Thanks for all the help man. ;)

Yeah. What happened, last I heard you joined to help get things going...0 posts later you disappeared. Thanks for all the help man. ;)

I have 3 posts and one thread man! Only two replies though, obviously my fanbase didn't notice I posted there. :)

By the way, I thought Jet Moses renounced his modship a while back, I guess he didn't.

I have 3 posts and one thread man! Only two replies though, obviously my fanbase didn't notice I posted there. :)

By the way, I thought Jet Moses renounced his modship a while back, I guess he didn't.

My mistake, and if he did he forgot to tell me. Moses The Brain, as far as I know, is still a PoliticalNation moderator.

My mistake, and if he did he forgot to tell me. Moses The Brain, as far as I know, is still a PoliticalNation moderator.

I'm probably confusing stuff, then. I still see him all over the front page of the Political News Discussion, lol.

I might post some more, when I have time/ if I lurk and see something that needs my personal input.

P.S. If you want to get the board to become REALLY popular, get DickKotite to sign up as a fellow mod with Jet Moses. It would be awesome, it's like the Lounge without locked threads.

I'm probably confusing stuff, then. I still see him all over the front page of the Political News Discussion, lol.

I might post some more, when I have time/ if I lurk and see something that needs my personal input.

P.S. If you want to get the board to become REALLY popular, get DickKotite to sign up as a fellow mod with Jet Moses. It would be awesome, it's like the Lounge without locked threads.

:rl:

Archived