brett ratliff should be our starting QB!!

Please tell me you all are kidding.

There is a reason the guy was released, resigned on the Practice Squad and drew no interest from any team. He's just there to be there.

ratliff's no. 5, according to the official site.

oopsie.. i meant nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/players/brettratliff/profile?id=RAT570906

actually 5 is an awesome number... cant go wron gwith a prime number! :yahoo:

Got to love the offseason... what's next... make Woodhead the starting rb

cmon 4H, i was being serious... why not? he is young.. 6'4" ... and i bet, determination and guts

he has got to be better then chad, right? :rolleyes:

ratliff ratliff ratliff :D

• Upvote 1
oopsie.. i meant nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/players/brettratliff/profile?id=RAT570906

actually 5 is an awesome number... cant go wron gwith a prime number! :yahoo:

cmon 4H, i was being serious... why not? he is young.. 6'4" ... and i bet, determination and guts

he has got to be better then chad, right? :rolleyes:

ratliff ratliff ratliff :D

Determination and guts are meaningless!! It's all about ATTITUDE and BALLS!!

duuuuuh #27.. dont you know.. they supply the ball.. sheeeesh, what game have you been watching? :lol:

duuuuuh #27.. dont you know.. they supply the ball.. sheeeesh, what game have you been watching? :lol:

That actually did make me laugh out loud. Good one.

I know this thread was written as a joke, but don't dismiss Ratliff to quickly. I think he and Ainge are going to have a battle in camp to see who is #3.

An odd thing happened in camp last year. JetCane had done one of his great camp reports, and had a small piece that he had seen Ratliff, and the kid looked pretty good with a big arm. When I watched the games I looked to see how he looked in the last quarter. Garbage time. When the camp fodder gets a chance to just see if they have anything.

The kid didn't get a single snap all of preseason. I figured he was never to be heard from again. The kid made the PS. I was surprised. The only logic I can figure for that is the Jets really liked what they saw during practice, and didn't want to expose him to any scouts.

Now I've read he has been showing off a cannon, and looked very good in the OTA's. Not to much reported because of the competition between Pennington and Clemens.

It's a very long shot, but he does have a big arm, maybe he just needed some time to develop his QB skills. Of course he is not going to start, but if he takes #3 from Ainge, he might be interesting to watch.

We should also just cut Pennington and Clemens, there's no need for a QB competition when Brett "The Franchise" Ratliff is already here.

Seriously, we're not the greatest team when it comes to finding a QB. Brett would be just that player to leave this team, win a job somewhere else and have a tony romo explosion.

Seriously, we're not the greatest team when it comes to finding a QB. Brett would be just that player to leave this team, win a job somewhere else and have a tony romo explosion.

With our luck I wouldn't discount ANY scenario. :)

Thats fine with me because Tony Romo can't even win a playoff game.

If you ever played organized football you would know what im talking about.(ATTITUDE and BALLS)

Id like to see an open competition amongst all the QBs in camp with the best man winning the job.

Edited by JETSFAN5180
Id like to see an open competition amongst all the QBs in camp with the best man winning the job.

I'd rather they didn't water down the reps (a la Bollinger), and focus on the QB's likely to play during the season.

If you ever played organized football you would know what im talking about.(ATTITUDE and BALLS)

Attitude and balls are the things that we roll our eyes at when we play organized ball. Nothing but egotistical jerk-offs and coaches pets.

And your point........................

My point is that all the jerkoffs that you think are adding something to the team are probably a joke to the other players. Attitude and balls are ok to motivate the player that has them. The other players had better motivate themselves or you are ****ed whether some other jerkoff on the team has them or not. Personally, I prefer a quiet strength and to taunt the other team, but that's just me.

My point is that all the jerkoffs that you think are adding something to the team are probably a joke to the other players. Attitude and balls are ok to motivate the player that has them. The other players had better motivate themselves or you are ****ed whether some other jerkoff on the team has them or not. Personally, I prefer a quiet strength and to taunt the other team, but that's just me.

The players that you call jerkoffs bring alot more to the field than the choir boys this team has been signing.1969 Is the last time the NYJETS won a CHAMPIONSHIP.We have made some terrible draft picks awful signings and lost out on some really good free agents to sign Mangini type players who so far have won NOTHING!!!!!!

And you were saying......................