my bentley

kobe24jets

Bought what with cash? It looks like you snapped a picture of a television in the window of a store that just happened to have that car on it at the time.

That's as close as he'll ever get to a Bentley. I won't get much closer, but at least I could walk into the dealership and not get thrown out.

That's as close as he'll ever get to a Bentley. I won't get much closer, but at least I could walk into the dealership and not get thrown out.

bwahahahahaha. hey folks, does it get any better than bob keepin it real wit kobe??

lmao

yall just jealous

yung money

OK, yung money. Prove it to us. I would like to see a pic of the dash as well as the side of the car. Please place a sign on the dash that says kobe24jets rulz -realtalk- and I'll believe you. Use that super expensive camera to take a picture of your super expensive ride, ya dig.

If you can do this I will gracefully resign from this site forever. If you can't, I challenge you to do the same. FUGAZI.

OK, yung money. Prove it to us. I would like to see a pic of the dash as well as the side of the car. Please place a sign on the dash that says kobe24jets rulz -realtalk- and I'll believe you. Use that super expensive camera to take a picture of your super expensive ride, ya dig.

If you can do this I will gracefully resign from this site forever. If you can't, I challenge you to do the same. FUGAZI.

i cant right now cuz my

homeboy gots it

he drove it 2 get food

yung money

yea i think umma just give them that bentley

i wanna get a cusustom one fo me

I'm sure as a token of gratitude your friend will be more than happy to let you take a couple pictures before you do give it to him. Keep squirming, playa'.

i cant right now cuz my

homeboy gots it

he drove it 2 get food

yung money

Did you kiss him on the lips goodbye before he left?

You could possibly be the biggest clown I've ever seen on ANY message board.

You make DWC look like a Rhodes Scholar. Look at this impostor taking pictures off his CPU screen. I can see the ****ing inside of your house in the side view pic. Nice plant in the window and you left the TV on...is that your mom's house? Yung money? Cause I mean...surely if you ballin...you have a TV bigger than 17 inches....right?

my camera aint crappyverizon-alias-pics.jpgcost me 300 dollas

and i proved i had a bently and i aint know what a montgard be

Why didn't you take the picture with the sign on the dash? If you do I will leave forever. You will be famous for banishing me from Jets sites forever since I am already banned at JI and refuse to go to TGG. One pic playa', or are you swaying you are a fugazi.

Why didn't you take the picture with the sign on the dash? If you do I will leave forever. You will be famous for banishing me from Jets sites forever since I am already banned at JI and refuse to go to TGG. One pic playa', or are you swaying you are a fugazi.
y would i want 2 ban some1

that aint cool

Archived