Reyes threw a hissy-fit.

TaborJet

Jeter has more class and accomplishments in his protective cup than your cry baby will ever have. Jeter is not a GOD, but he is 10 times the player that your boy is. He is a complete package. A player who has earned the respect of his fellow players, even those that don't play with him. He earned that by not making a spectacle of himself on the diamond like your pu$$y boy. When was the last time Torre or Girardi had to pull Jeter from a game , or bench him for acting like a child ? Make all the excuses you want, and launch all the attacks you care to direct towards Jeter. He is a class act , and a great ball player that will be in the Hall of fame one day. Your boy has a lot of growing to do. MOST smart Mets fans know that.

Does this even make any sense? Reyes was upset with himself. Not with Delgado for not catching the ball. Reyes isn't the most mature person in the world, but he has tantalizing talent. I get it, Yankee fans hate Reyes because he is having a better year than the GOD that plays SS in the Bronx and will take every chance to knock Reyes. Please folks get over it, and don't worry about what Reyes is doing. He's a fine ball player and I love that he plays at Shea.

I didn't have a problem with what Reyes did showing a little emotion. Just like I didn't have a problem with Joba celebrating a little bit when he struck that guy out. Reyes should be upset at himself if makes an error.

Jeter has more class and accomplishments in his protective cup than your cry baby will ever have. Jeter is not a GOD, but he is 10 times the player that your boy is. He is a complete package. A player who has earned the respect of his fellow players, even those that don't play with him. He earned that by not making a spectacle of himself on the diamond like your pu$$y boy. When was the last time Torre or Girardi had to pull Jeter from a game , or bench him for acting like a child ? Make all the excuses you want, and launch all the attacks you care to direct towards Jeter. He is a class act , and a great ball player that will be in the Hall of fame one day. Your boy has a lot of growing to do. MOST smart Mets fans know that.

If you actually read carefully, I never said Reyes was better than Jeter. I've never made that claim in any of my posts. All I said was , there are a ton of whiny Yankee fans here, who continue to kill Reyes at every moment he makes a mistake because he's having a better year.

I agree, Jeter has so much respect from his peers that they voted him the most overrated player in baseball.

Wow, the internet tough guy is resorting to name calling. Nice going chief. I know about the articles, fact of the matter is a lot of Jeter's peers think he is the most overrated player in the league. I am sure lots of guys think Jeter is great, and I probably more think he is overrated. That's not from me, you said he has respect from other players and such, and polls like these clearly show what a lot of other players think of him.

What do you think of this ball breath ?

jeter4.jpg

Will you guys grow up?

I'm getting tired of deleting posts. try and be civil, it's kind of easy if you make an effort.

I respect that general rule, and rarely have I ever called anyone a silly name regardless of how much I disagree with him/her.

Archived