Next Year

Curtis Martin 28

His pee wee football team?

I don't play Pee-Wee football, I play Varsity High School Football. But, back to the point, people doubted us this season all throughout the playoffs, but look what happened, we showed them up. You think this year will be any different? History repeats itself.

I don't play Pee-Wee football, I play Varsity High School Football. But, back to the point, people doubted us this season all throughout the playoofs, but look what happened, we showed them up. You think this year will be any different? History repeats itself.

We, we, we. You are not a member of the Boston Celtics.

I don't play Pee-Wee football, I play Varsity High School Football. But, back to the point, people doubted us this season all throughout the playoffs, but look what happened, we showed them up. You think this year will be any different? History repeats itself.

wow celtics were the favorites out of the east from the offseason they were suppose to be the best team no one shouldve came close to them but yet the almost lost a few times in the playoffs.

and way to call a true celtic fan a bandwagoner but yet u are the one that prolly never even watched a celtic game until last year..

wow celtics were the favorites out of the east from the offseason they were suppose to be the best team no one shouldve came close to them but yet the almost lost a few times in the playoffs.

and way to call a true celtic fan a bandwagoner but yet u are the one that prolly never even watched a celtic game until last year..

Boston didn't almost lose in the playoffs, they lost a lot of times in the playoffs, to the likes of Atlanta, and Cleveland. The fact that you allow both those teams win 3 games against you guys is laughable. Their age was showing in the playoffs against those teams.

I did watch every Celtics game for years. Maybe not on TV, because I live in Florida now, but on ESPN.com gamecast I did. I'm a true Celtics fan and I always have been. You guys just can't find anything better to talk about because your teams suck. I don't care if we almost lost in the playoffs, almost doesn't count. We won the championship so we are considered the best team in the NBA as of now. Just give-up, I'm not going to admit that I'm a bandwagoner, because I'm not.

KG is a very good player, but I don't think he will get MVP. As much as I hate to say it, I think that either Lebron or Dwight Howard will get it. Here's how I see the season going this year:

Record: 63-19

Win our division and have best record in NBA

Win the championship

KG will be the DPOTY

Rondo will get Most Improved POTY

KG and Pierce will start in All-Star game with Allen sitting on the bench in the All-Star game

KG and Pierce will be on the All-NBA first team

Allen will be on the All-NBA third team

Rondo will lead the league in steals

KG will lead the league in rebounds

Rondo: 16.7 PPG, 6.3 APG, 1.6 SPG, 3.2 RPG

Pierce: 23.4 PPG, 4.6 APG, 5.7 RPG, 0.8 BPG

Garnett: 19.7 PPG, 11.7 RPG, 3.4 APG, 1.3 BPG

R. Allen: 21.2 PPG, 3.7 APG, 5.2 RPG

Perkins: 9.7 PPG, 8.3 RPG, 1.1 BPG, 2.3 APG

KG is a very good player, but I don't think he will get MVP. As much as I hate to say it, I think that either Lebron or Dwight Howard will get it. Here's how I see the season going this year:

Record: 63-19

Win our division and have best record in NBA

Win the championship

KG will be the DPOTY

Rondo will get Most Improved POTY

KG and Pierce will start in All-Star game with Allen sitting on the bench in the All-Star game

KG and Pierce will be on the All-NBA first team

Allen will be on the All-NBA third team

Rondo will lead the league in steals

KG will lead the league in rebounds

Rondo: 16.7 PPG, 6.3 APG, 1.6 SPG, 3.2 RPG

Pierce: 23.4 PPG, 4.6 APG, 5.7 RPG, 0.8 BPG

Garnett: 19.7 PPG, 11.7 RPG, 3.4 APG, 1.3 BPG

R. Allen: 21.2 PPG, 3.7 APG, 5.2 RPG

Perkins: 9.7 PPG, 8.3 RPG, 1.1 BPG, 2.3 APG

i dotn see u guys goin 63-19,(58-24) rondo will on get bout 11 ppg and perkins will get about 6 ppg, i dont see celtics repeating, rondo wont lead league wit steal

• 3 months later...

Archived