What will the jets record be this year?

TNJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kellen Clemens is not capable of 11 straight complete passes let alone 11 wins....:)

Im with Irish 11-5 regardless of who is tossing the pigskin.

You say Clemens is not capable of 11 wins.

Then you say the Jets will win 11 regardless of who is playing QB.

Which one is it, Barrack?

10-6. Our schedule is incredibly soft, games well probably lose are: @ patriots, @ chargers, we always lose 1 to the bills, denver could be a loss, @ seattle, and the san fran or titans game could be tougher than we anticipate. this is gonna be Kellen's chance to finally come into his own and gel with the core offensive group. So long as Kellen has a sturdy O line in front of him with an effective ground game, he's gonna be a solid qb for us

I would be really happy with 9-10 wins. I think of all the pick ups Faneca is going to make the biggest difference with this team. We had zero offense. Its tough to judge Clemens on those few games.

I got your Barrack righ there Hitler HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Clemens OhNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

With Chad 7-9 with Clemens 9-7 or 10-6

Says "Penny&theJets". Ouch.

What has Clemens done to make you think he can win 9-10 games.

Just because a guy isn't named Chad Pennington doesn't mean he's a good QB. He has a lot of work to do before looking like a competent NFL QB.

11-5 with Kellen....8-8 with Chad.

I'm gonna say 10-6 with kellen and i agree 8-8 with chad

but cahd is useless in the play-offs. play fakes and throwing screens to the side line won't get it done

Unfortunately, 7-9. Our offense is still a major problem regardless of how much the O-line has improved.

Damien Woody isnt a improvement unless hes replacing a statue. He was an overpriced BUST in Detroit.

Per Football Outsiders: They are ranked 22 vs the run and 26 vs the pass. 54 sacks given up.Thats 5 more than the Jets OLine gave up.

Getting to the Jets QB will be easy.

Damien Woody isnt a improvement unless hes replacing a statue. He was an overpriced BUST in Detroit.

Per Football Outsiders: They are ranked 22 vs the run and 26 vs the pass. 54 sacks given up.Thats 5 more than the Jets OLine gave up.

I actually almost agree with you. I wasn't excited about Woody at all, he was awful in Detroit. However he improved dramatically when he moved to Right tackle, which is where he'll be playing for us. Hopefully he will maintain his promising form but I'm still far from convinced.

I agree about Woody. I was not happy at all with his contract and not sold on him solidifying the line. That said, the Jets O-line will be better than it was last year.

I got your Barrack righ there Hitler HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Clemens OhNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Interesting. I chide you as being an Obama like politician because you made a statement that contradicts itself, and you respond by calling me Hitler. And of course, you ignore the contradiction.

Interesting. I chide you as being an Obama like politician because you made a statement that contradicts itself, and you respond by calling me Hitler. And of course, you ignore the contradiction.

Your crazy 5180 OWNED you in that argument!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!

ATTITUDE AND BALLS!!!!

The trick is finding a politician who doesn't contradict himself. Obama hardly seems like the best example in that regard.

And I'll say 13-3 for the Jets. In the unlikely even that it happens, I'll be like Nostradamus around here from that point forward.

Your crazy 5180 OWNED you in that argument!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!

ATTITUDE AND BALLS!!!!

Here we go again..............................

Back to the record whether it be Chad or Kellen cant we all get along.Go Jets!!!!!

12-4 We win some games we arent supposed to.

7-9. we're just not good enough!

and all politicians suck. none of them do any good for us. its all about getting elected, not about helping some average schmoes.

Either become low income or high income. .. otherwise you'll get screwed.

so stop the political crap. its pointless and stupid, solves nothing and angers the head honcho and his henchman BP.

I am waivering and not ready to make my official picks till September, but right now it is looking like a 9-7 with a upside of 10-6.

A lot, for me, will depend on what I see in pre-season.

There are a lot of parts to come together and we will see.

BZ

***WARNING*** (No Politics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but this is not a friendly reminder that we don't allow politics here on JetNation. so I will make it easier for everybody to follow a simple rule that we have continuously asked from many of you, and you guys know who you are. It's been a pretty lenient rule so far, but boy did you guys take that ball and run with it.

Thank you,

Management

Archived