Dolphins Fan Here

Aqua4ever04

What's up, Jets fans?

I'm here courtesy of 124 who has represented you guys well over at our home thephins.com.

Just wanted to introduce myslef before I famaliarize myself with the board. I look forward to some good debates and discussions in the coming months and we'll see you at our place on September 7th. :)

Thanks, fells. I forgot to mention I write commentary pieces for thephins so I might post some of them over here sometime.

I've been pumping out a lot lately and I actually just did one about each team's breakout player this coming season.

For you guys, it was Darrell Revis.

Thanks, fells. I forgot to mention I write commentary pieces for thephins so I might post some of them over here sometime.

I've been pumping out a lot lately and I actually just did one about each team's breakout player this coming season.

For you guys, it was Darrell Revis.

Darelle, just so you don't look foolish when you publish it.

I guess you get a welcome from me, too. Although I must admit that I never understand going to another team's site to instigate and agitate. Further, I'm not happy at all that I've got to look at that sig image of the guppy Fins every time you post. Have fun and an 0-16 year. That way, we give Tuna and Tuna Helper their swift exit--again--out of the NFL.

Archived