Do you think it's a good idea to antagonize me?

Jet Moses

Do you think it's a good idea to antagonize me?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think it's a good idea to antagonize me?

• Yes
    • No

Not a good idea for anyone to antagognize anyone else.

This website should be for enjoyment and learning-hard as that might seem to believe.

I don't know why people are always trying to hurt my feelings. It's not nice, you boys.

I love it when people antagonize you. I find the exchanges quite humerous.:)

Your "battles" with Dickkotite are awesome.

I think I'm a pretty good guy. I don't know why Kotite is always picking on me. That's why I'm not helping him get his 40 K out of Brasil.

You were a legend in the JI political forum, but since we can't talk politics here I can't go into details. I like you, Tom. but sometimes you have to learn to step away from the computer.

You were a legend in the JI political forum, but since we can't talk politics here I can't go into details. I like you, Tom. but sometimes you have to learn to step away from the computer.

Unprovoked personal attack:

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=905028&postcount=137

So how long am I supposed to do nothing?

You're right, I do need to step away from the computer. And in honor of my fellow Mets fan, Jetcane, I'll come back when he comes back, which is a nice way of saying goodbye.

You're right, I do need to step away from the computer. And in honor of my fellow Mets fan, Jetcane, I'll come back when he comes back, which is a nice way of saying goodbye.

you get what you asked for. You cant poke a retarded tiger and not expect him to attack you.

Jet Moses,

The political threads, along with all of the fighting -- there is no need for any of it here. This is a community for Jets fans, yet we read so much about the left and the right and all the hate that each side has for each other. This is simply not the place for any of that. You and I are friends which is probably the only reason that some of this has been allowed to go on for so long. When it comes to personal attacks I realize that there is enough blame to go around. There is a difference between insulting someone and what happened here today.

JetCane received a 30 day ban last year for calling someone the dreaded "C" word. The convenient thing to do would have been to ignore it and try to get him to do camp reports again this year. Those things were huge for the site. We are lenient here but there is a line. JetCane is free to post here again if he choses to do so, it is his decision and we respect it either way.

I, along with all the mods, try our best to keep the focus on doing the right thing. Not what is best for us or not what we want to do. That being said the situation that happened here today with you, it has me questioning why any of us even bother here. A personal attack in which you make fun of the recently deceased might be the lowest thing I have ever seen here. Post counts and controversy are typically considered good things because they create a buzz. As I mentioned earlier there is a line and that post crossed it by an incredibly wide margin.

To see you post something like that, I refuse to believe that is who you are. At the point in time that you are trying to arrange fights with other members here I think a step back is definitely needed. I have banned your account. You mentioned that you were saying goodbye in this post, I think that is a good idea right now.

We actually had multiple bannings here today. I don't think that asking everyone to follow a few simple rules is a lot. Just avoid the personal attacks and political discussions.

Archived