Left Brain or Right brain?

Ranger

In keeping with SJs great minds thread, I found this on some blog.

WhatWaySheIsTurning.gif

If you see this lady turning clockwise you are using your right brain.

If you see her turning anti-clockwise, you are using your left brain.

Some people can see her turning both ways, but most people see her only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain

start a poll so we can see how many people see it clockwise and how many people see it conter clockwise.. she is going counterclockwise for me

did you even read what people said in that blog.. there is no way you can make her go clockwise the only way she will go the other direction is if you picture her in your head doing that.. but the whole time she will have not changed directions at all

It's actually pretty easy to do. Just concentrate on the foot that's swinging around and picture it as moving to the front or back of her body, whichever is opposite of what she's doing.

I'm obviously no genius, that girl is going clockwise, period.

I know it says not to shift your gaze, but if you glance down and follow the shadow of her foot for a bit then glance back up she'll start going the other way.

Is it weird that I see her perfoming an act of self love? Wait. When I follow her foot, another female figure--oddly resembling Eva Longoria--joins her and, this will sound strange, they kinda make a shape like the number 69. That can't be right.

Is it weird that I see her perfoming an act of self love? Wait. When I follow her foot, another female figure--oddly resembling Eva Longoria--joins her and, this will sound strange, they kinda make a shape like the number 69. That can't be right.

You gotta close that redtube window in order to see what we're looking at.

It's actually pretty easy to do. Just concentrate on the foot that's swinging around and picture it as moving to the front or back of her body, whichever is opposite of what she's doing.

Holy crap it worked, that's some wierd stuff.

i finally figured it out to.. its all in your mind if you think about stuff like a house in the backround and she'll go one direction then if you think about numbers you use the other side of the brain therefore she goes the opposite direction.. i got this chick dance after a lil focus and my good friend Purple kush..lol

I did something similar, only I stared at the entire space without focusing, keeping the foot that was flat (the straight leg) in a sort of periphery. She immediately started doing a Mexican Hat Dance. "Without averting your gaze" is misleading, because you still pick up the hopping as movement, which makes her twirl the other way when you will it.

If we can manipulate things with our minds, let's change the Jets scoreboard in our favor all season long, what say you? Telekinesis and mind control. Hey, maybe we can make opposing fans choke each other like those mutants did to James Franciscus in 'Beneath the Planet of the Apes'. :P

I did something similar, only I stared at the entire space without focusing, keeping the foot that was flat (the straight leg) in a sort of periphery. She immediately started doing a Mexican Hat Dance. "Without averting your gaze" is misleading, because you still pick up the hopping as movement, which makes her twirl the other way when you will it.

If we can manipulate things with our minds, let's change the Jets scoreboard in our favor all season long, what say you? Telekinesis and mind control. Hey, maybe we can make opposing fans choke each other like those mutants did to James Franciscus in 'Beneath the Planet of the Apes'. :P

wouldn't that be cheating? ;)

I know it says not to shift your gaze, but if you glance down and follow the shadow of her foot for a bit then glance back up she'll start going the other way.

Damn Sam you're right on Bugeater. Didn't think it was possible but she's going counter clockwise now. Cool!

i finally figured it out to.. its all in your mind if you think about stuff like a house in the backround and she'll go one direction then if you think about numbers you use the other side of the brain therefore she goes the opposite direction.. i got this chick dance after a lil focus and my good friend Purple kush..lol

That's cool. You can see what thoughts are using what side of your brain that way.

its freakin crazy.. see us normal people can just use one side at a time but scientist believed that Albert E and other great minds used both side at the same time crazy stuff

If you could use both sides at the same time would the lady be standing still? Would there even be a lady?

Exactly. I saw this many years ago and people thought that it just changed every 2 minutes. It really doesn't have anything to do with your brain, more concentration. Also, you said if you can switch back and forth whenever you wanted to your IQ is over 160. But, mine's 138.

If you could use both sides at the same time would the lady be standing still? Would there even be a lady?

Actually, I believe that autistic people do use both sides of their brain. They don't really have a left or right side, it's just one huge brain. And for some reason, that helps them remember things alot better. Autistic people are way smarter than non-autistic people. That's why if an autistic person looks at that, they would probally see it going both ways at the same time. Since they have one big brain instead of left and right sides, their concentration level is much higher.

Actually, I believe that autistic people do use both sides of their brain. They don't really have a left or right side, it's just one huge brain. And for some reason, that helps them remember things alot better. Autistic people are way smarter than non-autistic people. That's why if an autistic person looks at that, they would probally see it going both ways at the same time. Since they have one big brain instead of left and right sides, their concentration level is much higher.

your right but it all depends on the type of autisim.. some autistic people have amazing art skills and some it numbers.. like my cousin has been drawing insane picture like with Guy Harvey detail since he was 5 and now he is 12 and still doesnt know how to tie his shoes.. its all very different

damn well my IQ is not over 160 ! I'm no dummy, but no genius either! That is pretty cool though.

In keeping with SJs great minds thread, I found this on some blog.

WhatWaySheIsTurning.gif

If you see this lady turning clockwise you are using your right brain.

If you see her turning anti-clockwise, you are using your left brain.

Some people can see her turning both ways, but most people see her only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain

Yeah Savants too. The human brain is an amazing thing that we really do not know much about. This one savant read a book like Johnny 5. Each eye read a page at the same time. He'd remember the whole thing but he couldn't process what he was reading.

Archived