Hutchinson: Chad "weak"

TomShane

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. I live too far from Long Island. I'll be in Albany for the scrimmage on Saturday, though.

C'mon up. I'm sure Max and Tom will bump Faba out of the van to make room for you.

The story of my life- left out on the corner-Thanks Bob

No. I live too far from Long Island. I'll be in Albany for the scrimmage on Saturday, though.

C'mon up. I'm sure Max and Tom will bump Faba out of the van to make room for you.

kiddin me , the scam artest didnt even send me my t-shirt he said he would......he'd probably make me pay for the entire van bill too...

j/k max..

kiddin me , the scam artest didnt even send me my t-shirt he said he would......he'd probably make me pay for the entire van bill too...

j/k max..

That hurts man. Really hurts.

I had to get executive approval to send you a shirt. The things TomShane makes me do, I can not post it here.

Just because it is sitting in an envelope because I forgot to mail it...well that doesn't make me a bad person!

faba, just take a Limo up.

Send me a PM if you want a good recommendation. :wink:

Faba is taken care of. He is driving up with me. If we have to throw someone out of the van we will pick the person least important to this sites success.

Oh I guess that TomShane would be the first to go.

What is significant about this article is that it provides all Chad-apologists with a built-in excuse for this year. Such a development is crucial, absolutely crucial. The old stand-by excuse of Hackett is gone, as are Becht and Curtis Conway. Chad's boo-boos are always a good fail-safe. Also, one can further claim that it "takes time" to learn a "whole new system" and so that, in addition to Chad's rehab, will give Jets fans the courage to post like this, after a horrible game by Chadflakes:

"What do you expect, Pats6ever, Chad's arm was friggin falling off and he was barely introduced to Heimerdinger before this game. Just you wait until Chad is healthy and learns this system...he'll tear it up!"

Meanwhile, Chad is what, 11 months from his 30th birthday?! C'MON, he's only like 4 years younger than Bledsoe, who was "washed up" 3 years ago. You guys don't get it - this is as good as it gets with Chad. He's nothing special...he's just a guy. As least Fiedler is mobile and has a halfway decent arm. Fiedler has proven that he can win with a good D and good RB. So, what's the difference between the two QBs? Nothing.

Tx here is what you said:

Hutch told a different story. Simply saying that Chad underthrew a few balls and isn't 100% yet.

You know what? We know this already. So Hutch did not make anything up, he told the truth. The problem is that you twisted it and blew it out of proportion like you always do.

LOL, Sad part is that's how TX gets his rocks off.

Tx is smart enough to realize you just don't step on the field after surgery without bumps along the way yet he is obsessively compelled to have to change two underthrows to "dramatically under-throwing".

Gotta love TX......Good for traffic.

What is significant about this article is that it provides all Chad-apologists with a built-in excuse for this year. Such a development is crucial, absolutely crucial. The old stand-by excuse of Hackett is gone, as are Becht and Curtis Conway. Chad's boo-boos are always a good fail-safe. Also, one can further claim that it "takes time" to learn a "whole new system" and so that, in addition to Chad's rehab, will give Jets fans the courage to post like this, after a horrible game by Chadflakes:

"What do you expect, Pats6ever, Chad's arm was friggin falling off and he was barely introduced to Heimerdinger before this game. Just you wait until Chad is healthy and learns this system...he'll tear it up!"

Meanwhile, Chad is what, 11 months from his 30th birthday?! C'MON, he's only like 4 years younger than Bledsoe, who was "washed up" 3 years ago. You guys don't get it - this is as good as it gets with Chad. He's nothing special...he's just a guy. As least Fiedler is mobile and has a halfway decent arm. Fiedler has proven that he can win with a good D and good RB. So, what's the difference between the two QBs? Nothing.

Jay Fielder has a career QB rating of 76.9. He's thrown 68 TDs to 66 INTs.

Chad has a career rating of 93.7. He's got 53 TDs to 27 INTs.

They both win more than they lose. Fiedler's success has more to do with the Miami D than anything else. Chad has been a winner with the Jets for crying out loud. Look at our history.

You are missing the boat. We have a championship caliber QB in his prime. He'll be good for another 5-6 ears if he stays relatively healthy.

He's not a perfect quarterback. Chad's skill-set does not compute for you. I get it. You are missing what the guy does with his eyes. He consistently he diagnoses the play and he does it quickly. Yeah, I know, you

You are missing the boat. We have a championship caliber QB in his prime. He'll be good for another 5-6 ears if he stays relatively healthy.

How can you call PennyBoy a "championship caliber" QB when he always plays like crap against good defensive teams?

Name one game in his injury-plauged career where he actually went out and lit it up against a top defenseive team?

You can't. And I'll save you the trouble of responding that "he took it to the Pats in 2002".

The Pats run defense was ranked dead last in the NFL.

In his entire career PennyBoy has proven he can not move the offense against good teams. For $64 million, I'd expect a hell of a lot more as a fan.

How can you call PennyBoy a "championship caliber" QB when he always plays like crap against good defensive teams?

Name one game in his injury-plauged career where he actually went out and lit it up against a top defenseive team?

You can't. And I'll save you the trouble of responding that "he took it to the Pats in 2002".

The Pats run defense was ranked dead last in the NFL.

Here you go, big boy!! Nov. 1st 2004 JETS 41- miami 14

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (Nov. 1, 2004) -- No miracles needed this time.

The last time the teams met on Monday night, the Jets erased a 23-point, fourth-quarter deficit for a 40-37 overtime win in 2000 in what is known as the "Monday Night Miracle."

There was no chance of a comeback this time around. The Jets (6-1) scored 34 unanswered points, stifling the ineffective Dolphins offense and embarrassing the proud Miami defense, which entered the game ranked fourth in the NFL.

Chad Pennington threw three touchdown passes and went 11 of 19 for 189 yards before being lifted for Quincy Carter in the fourth quarter. The Jets finished with 472 yards of total offense.

"They gave us an old-fashioned beating," Dolphins linebacker Junior Seau said. "I tip my hat to them, for not only what they did against us but the whole year."

The last time the teams met on Monday night, the Jets erased a 23-point, fourth-quarter deficit for a 40-37 overtime win in 2000 in what is known as the "Monday Night Miracle."

There was no chance of a comeback this time around. The Jets (6-1) scored 34 unanswered points, stifling the ineffective Dolphins offense and embarrassing the proud Miami defense, which entered the game ranked fourth in the NFL.

Chad Pennington threw three touchdown passes and went 11 of 19 for 189 yards before being lifted for Quincy Carter in the fourth quarter. The Jets finished with 472 yards of total offense.

"They gave us an old-fashioned beating," Dolphins linebacker Junior Seau said. "I tip my hat to them, for not only what they did against us but the whole year."

Let me see..

- Top 10 defense? Check.

- Chad scores a ton? Check.

- TX tries another arguement. Check.

BZ

Nice try gg, but you did the exact thing the majority of Jets fans always do.

You ignore the facts.

The Phins defense last year was ranked #20 in the NFL. :shock:

Hardly, a top defensive team.

Nice try gg, but you did the exact thing the majority of Jets fans always do.

You ignore the facts.

The Phins defense last year was ranked #20 in the NFL. :shock:

Hardly, a top defensive team.

where'd you get those rankings... pulling them out of your a$$ again?

... how about the Oct. 10th win against the bills? do you want to keep doing this..?

Yea, that's pretty relevant.

How many points on the scoreboard does a team get for holding an opponent under 300 total yards? :shock:

Average yards given up by a defense is one of the most useless stats in the game.

The sole purpose of a defense is to keep the other team off the scoreboard, and rightfully so, should be ranked in that manner.

Nothing else matters.

How many points on the scoreboard does a team get for holding an opponent under 300 total yards? :shock:

Average yards given up by a defense is one of the most useless stats in the game.

The sole purpose of a defense is to keep the other team off the scoreboard, and rightfully so, should be ranked in that manner.

Nothing else matters.

and the same goes for offense ... doesnt matter the strength of your QB's arm ... just matters how many pts you put up on the scoreboard, right? ;)

Nothing else matters.

Tex now you understand why most Jet Fans rather

have a RB that has 1697 yds and 12 TD's Rushing

instead of a back that had 1200 yds and 25 TD's!

Or for that matter a QB that has 5000 yds passing

but only 6 tds instead of 2900 yds passing with 35

TD's..Super Bowls?? Who cares..Yardage isn't every

thing it's the ONLY thing to the Kool-Aid Crew!!

They really believe points don't win Games yardage

does!! :mrgreen:

Absolutely, just like the whopping 3 points your weak-armed QB hung on the Steelers in the playoffs.

Actually Tex every player that was part of scoring

those 17 points in the Pitt game was either Cut or

Traded!! Can't have points WE NEED YARDAGE!! :mrgreen:

Archived