Hutchinson: Chad "weak"

TomShane

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if brien makes one of two kicks... that point would be moot!

Ah, another one of the "Brien scapegoat" excuses.

Wrong.

If Hermy had a brass set of cajones and PennyBoy was the "championship caliber" QB that was referenced earlier in this thread, then the Jets would not have even needed Brien.

The Steelers handed that game to the Jets on a silver platter and Hermy and PennyBoy dropped it.

:shock:

And if you had Balls you'd be a Male Math Teacher!! :roll:

hey savage ..didnt know you got the job of being tx's bodyguard? usually it is Pk coming to his defense.. Where is pk anyway??

savage..i am not going to get into personal insults. not MY style ;)

hey savage ..didnt know you got the job of being tx's bodyguard? usually it is Pk coming to his defense.. Where is pk anyway??

savage..i am not going to get into personal insults. not MY style ;)

You must have caught the Garb disease!! :lol: TS

posts the most outrageous stuff and you people

laugh like school girls but I just say Balls and

it's a personal insult?? Get a grip AND A SENSE

OF HUMOR!! :roll:

Wrong.

If Hermy had a brass set of cajones and PennyBoy was the "championship caliber" QB that was referenced earlier in this thread, then the Jets would not have even needed Brien.

The Steelers handed that game to the Jets on a silver platter and Hermy and PennyBoy dropped it.

So in keeping with that thinking, had Vinatieri missed his game winning kicks in two of the Super Bowl victories and in the "Tuck" :roll::roll: game, it would have been Belichick and Brady's fault if the Pats lost the game, right?

You must have caught the Garb disease!! :lol: TS

posts the most outrageous stuff and you people

laugh like school girls but I just say Balls and

it's a personal insult?? Get a grip AND A SENSE

OF HUMOR!! :roll:

see here is the difference savage... Tom can be funny. By the way... you wont see me as one of the giggly "oh tom" women.. i give him sh*t as much as i give anyone else. Besides her affiliation... i am proud to be in the same company as Garb...

hope you have a lovely day ;)

see here is the difference savage... Tom can be funny. By the way... you wont see me as one of the giggly "oh tom" women.. i give him Sh#t as much as i give anyone else. Besides her affiliation... i am proud to be in the same company as Garb...

hope you have a lovely day ;)

Bottom line is if you had Balls you'd be a Man

or a really strange Women(OK Like TS)! That isn't

a insult it's statement of Fact! Now when Tex said

you got owned and if I said Hey Tex want to by a Cow

for some magic beans like in Jack and the Beanstalk?

That would have been a insult..See the diference now? :lol:

PS At least Garb explained she takes stuff from TS

because he's Gay..I just thought he was Really Happy! :mrgreen:

Wow - GG you are being so sweet! 'Whadya want? :wink:

Hey, GG - who is your favorite Power Puff Girl? :lol:

Chad better hope that his o-line's pass blocking skills are superb. I suspect there will be a lot of dump-off's to CuMart and Wayne -in the slot(the man should wear a double padded helmet). You know who the real x-factor is for the Jets? Jolley. He could very well make or break the Jets offense.

And, Savage, I sometimes ignore Tom Shane's posts because it is sometimes better to ignore the childs behavior than to reward it with attention - which is what he was looking for in the first place. You, on the other hand, should know better :mrgreen:

So in keeping with that thinking, had Vinatieri missed his game winning kicks in two of the Super Bowl victories and in the "Tuck" :roll::roll: game, it would have been Belichick and Brady's fault if the Pats lost the game, right?

Actually DNA, the three games you mention are perfect examples of the point I'm trying to make.

In the Raider playoff game, Brady was 11/11 (in a friggn' driving blizzard) in the 4th quarter and the OT period. Not to take away from the greatest kick in the history of the NFL (AV's game tieing 46-yarder), but Brady led the Pats right down the field in OT to win that game.

In Super Bowl XXXVI vewrsus the Rams, the Pats had the ball on their own 19 with less than a minute to play. Remember Madden screaming that Brady should take a knee and play for OT? Unlike Hermy and PennyBoy, he hit several key passes and put AV in position to win the game.

In Super Bowl XXXVIII versus the Panters, Brady and the offense once again needed 35-40 yards to put AV in position to win the game. And once again, Brady hit several key passes (including one to Troy Brown) to set up AV for the game winner.

These are perfect examples of one team "playing aggressive to win the game" with a QB performing flawlessly in crunch time versus another team "playing not to lose" and their QB does absolutely nothing to give the team a chance to win.

Thanks for making my point. :wink:

Chad better hope that his o-line's pass blocking skills are superb. I suspect there will be a lot of dump-off's to CuMart and Wayne -in the slot(the man should wear a double padded helmet). You know who the real x-factor is for the Jets? Jolley. He could very well make or break the Jets offense.

Hey Garb do you realize your name spelled backwards

is Brag?? Good thing your a Pats Fan!! :mrgreen:

ahhhh i knew i shouldnt praise a patsie... eveyone is allowed a mistake! garby... we dont want to get into trading barbs now do we? ;):lol:

and you know damn well ...it is bubbles :mrgreen:

hey savage ... thanks for explaining to me what an insult is ...because ya know... no one ever insults me here.. :lol: now if you could just figure out what a good sport and sarcasm is... please let me know ;)

ahhhh i knew i shouldnt praise a patsie... eveyone is allowed a mistake! garby... we dont want to get into trading barbs now do we? ;):lol:

and you know damn well ...it is bubbles :mrgreen:

hey savage ... thanks for explaining to me what an insult is ...because ya know... no one ever insults me here.. :lol: now if you could just figure out what a good sport and sarcasm is... please let me know ;)

Another perfectly good football thread right down the crapper. :shock::shock:

Wrong.

It's not like NE ever called upon their FG kicker huh TX?

The individual who suffers from OCD becomes trapped in a pattern of repetitive thoughts and behaviors that are senseless and distressing but extremely difficult to overcome.

Hang in there TX.

Sure I know the difference between sarcasm and a

good Sport!! A good sport would have laughed at the

Balls reference not cried that she isn't into

personal insults!! :roll:

It's not like NE ever called upon their FG kicker huh TX?

Shelter, I guess you missed my previous response to DNA.

Of course kickers are very important to a football team. No better example than AV.

However, it is the job of the HC AND QB to place the kicker in the best position to win a game.

Hermy knew what Brien's limitations were. Instead of trying to get him closer so he could suceed, Hermy had PennyBoy take an knee and lose yardage.

That's a perfect example of the HUGE difference between Hermy/PennyBoy and BB/Brady.

Of course kickers are very important to a football team. No better example than AV.

However, it is the job of the HC AND QB to place the kicker in the best position to win a game.

Hermy knew what Brien's limitations were. Instead of trying to get him closer so he could suceed, Hermy had PennyBoy take an knee and lose yardage.

That's a perfect example of the HUGE difference between Hermy?PennyBoy and BB/Brady.

Not only that Tex but Heinz Field is notorious for

not being kicker Friendly..Especially at that distance!! :shock:

That's a perfect example of the HUGE difference between Hermy/PennyBoy and BB/Brady.

So let me get this straight. If BB tells Brady to take a knee, Brady doesn't?

Again in your compulsion with Pennington, you somehow try and imply that he called that play.

So let me get this straight. If BB tells Brady to take a knee, Brady doesn't?

Again in your compulsion with Pennington, you somehow try and imply that he called that play.

That scenario would never, never occur. BB would always go for the juggler and try and win the game.

Even with 2 misses, didn't the Jets win the toss and get the ball first in OT?

How did PennyBoy execute with that possession?

He failed to lead the Jets offense down the field for the win.

Spin it anyway you want, but those are the hardcore facts.

Actually DNA, the three games you mention are perfect examples of the point I'm trying to make.

In the Raider playoff game, Brady was 11/11 (in a friggn' driving blizzard) in the 4th quarter and the OT period. Not to take away from the greatest kick in the history of the NFL (AV's game tieing 46-yarder), but Brady led the Pats right down the field in OT to win that game.

In Super Bowl XXXVI vewrsus the Rams, the Pats had the ball on their own 19 with less than a minute to play. Remember Madden screaming that Brady should take a knee and play for OT? Unlike Hermy and PennyBoy, he hit several key passes and put AV in position to win the game.

In Super Bowl XXXVIII versus the Panters, Brady and the offense once again needed 35-40 yards to put AV in position to win the game. And once again, Brady hit several key passes (including one to Troy Brown) to set up AV for the game winner.

These are perfect examples of one team "playing aggressive to win the game" with a QB performing flawlessly in crunch time versus another team "playing not to lose" and their QB does absolutely nothing to give the team a chance to win.

Thanks for making my point. :wink:

Pennington was not put in a position to win the game. On the first missed field goal, the Jets drove from their own 24 to the Steelers 28 with the drive ending on the predictable Hackass run, run, pass sequence when the Jets got into field goal range (theoretically). On the second field goal attempt it was a run, run, kneel down sequence. How that is Pennington's fault is beyond me, the guy ran what was called. When the Jets closed in on the red zone last year, Hackett would get the shakes and lock up. I could have have called the "stack the line on 1st and 2nd down and pin your ears back on 3rd down defense" against that idiot. Hackett continually put Chad in a tough spot with his conservative play calling. Brady had the benefit of an aggressive, imaginative play caller. That is the difference.

Hackett continually put Chad in a tough spot with his conservative play calling. Brady had the benefit of an aggressive, imaginative play caller. That is the difference.

DNA, I respectfully disagree with this.

This is just another cop-out Hermy/Hackett excuse with regards to conservative play calling.

The bottom line is that Brady executed, and PennyBoy did not.

This is just another cop-out Hermy/Hackett excuse with regards to conservative play calling.

Is there any other group of football fans that use their former offensive coordinator as a scape goat more than us? Hell, many average fans couldn't even tell you who their team's OC is, period.

Sure I know the difference between sarcasm and a

good Sport!! A good sport would have laughed at the

Balls reference not cried that she isn't into

personal insults!! :roll:

well i guess you schooled me. thank you mr. savage. I will be respectful of my elders. there arne't many on hear that i can say that to :D hmmm by the by... when i put a ;) smilie after my post ...it usually means i am kidding... take a look back at my initial post about personal insults. :D

Disagree here Tex..As Good as Brady is I think

he'd have a problem with a Hackett run offense!

Dillon might have had 2000 yds rushing though!!

(If Hackett liked him :lol: ) I think Chad would

have done much better with a Weiss,Henning or any

other OC with a clue! In the long run I think

Hackett did damage to Chad...Plus (kidding aside)

injuries have set back Chad since 2002..If he

doesn't show the 2002 Chad this year we could be

in Deep Doo Doo for a long time! I think Chad will

be his old self this year!! :wink:

well i guess you schooled me. thank you mr. savage. I will be respectful of my elders. there arne't many on hear that i can say that to :D hmmm by the by... when i put a ;) smilie after my post ...it usually means i am kidding... take a look back at my initial post about personal insults. :D

Damn gg, DNA, 80, Shelter and myself finally get the thread back on topic, and you go and hijack it for the 2nd time.

:shock::shock::shock:

I will remember that. Now that Dinger is here and Charlie boy is gone.

So don't go by what a women says go by her smiley?

Interesting concept!! Here's one for you..When I

post this 8) it's mean I got a tickle in the Pickle!! :wink:

And, Savage, I sometimes ignore Tom Shane's posts because it is sometimes better to ignore the childs behavior than to reward it with attention - which is what he was looking for in the first place. You, on the other hand, should know better :mrgreen:

Wow, when your own kind calls you out on a rival fan board.. rough.

BZ

Wow, when your own kind calls you out on a rival fan board.. rough.

BZ

Lets get something Straight BZ!! I don't respond

to your posts because of the crap you pulled last

year calling me a Liar on paying a Bet on Martin

reaching 1500 yds..Every other person I had the Bet

with GGG,Mean Bro and Evesbabe was a class act

except you!! I had paid the Bet even before I had

to and posted it on the Board with a Tip of the

Hat to Martin! Yet 3 weeks later you still were

saying I welched even after I had given you my

Word which I don't take lightly!! When it was

proved that you were full of Crap as Sooth had

the money just as I said..You said..Well I was

only Kidding! You blame a Man for welching on a

Bet to Terminal Children as a Joke?? Plus if you

had a doubt or a ounce of class you would have PM'd

me for proof! Instead you chose to demean my word

and integrity on the Board simply because I like

to bust Chops about Martin! And you think I'm a

Pat Fan now?? There's no level to which you will

sink is there?? Seek help your a sick pathetic man!

This will be the last post refering to you!!

So don't go by what a women says go by her smiley?

Interesting concept!! Here's one for you..When I

post this 8) it's mean I got a tickle in the Pickle!! :wink:

i think your dr. could prescribe some anti rash cream for that. ;)

Yes, Brady executed and props to him for doing so. What was Pennington given to execute besides two handoffs and and the inevitable 3rd and long pass? Hackett was a weight around Chad's neck and almost always put him in a tough spot in and around the red zone because of his conservatism. Under Hackett, most Jets fans were always bitching about conservative, predictable play calling. Hackett pulled the same crap with a powerful Chiefs team in the 90's that always sh*t their pants and couldn't score in the playoffs year after year. Let's see what happens this year with Dinger. If Chad lays an egg, I will be one of the first to jump on him (after the resident Chad haters).

Archived