I need money

Maxman

not a lot. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 or 3 million. I don't need this money today or tomorrow. As long as it is liquid in 2 or 3 years I will be fine.

This is where you come in. How can I make (and save) that much?

The only idea I have so far is collecting recyclables after games at the Meadowlands. But that is only about 20 games or so in total. I am willing to work harder to meet my goals.

Thoughts?

$55 per poster? maybe you could give them access to a special forum where you can ask the pros or something. I mean, the pros could be like ghost or curtis martin28...they don't actually need to know anything.

not a lot. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 or 3 million. I don't need this money today or tomorrow. As long as it is liquid in 2 or 3 years I will be fine.

The only idea I have so far is collecting recyclables after games at the Meadowlands. But that is only about 20 games or so in total. I am willing to work harder to meet my goals.

Thoughts?

Who are you?

Thoughts?

So apparently you've decided to go for the PSL's after all.

$55 per poster? maybe you could give them access to a special forum where you can ask the pros or something. I mean, the pros could be like ghost or curtis martin28...they don't actually need to know anything.

That wouldn't be enough. Even if every member of this site paid it. It would get him well on his way though. I would suggest a monthly pancake feed. We just can't invite certain people if he's going to make any sort of profit.

That is a terrible idea. Nobody would go for that. :)

That wouldn't be enough. Even if every member of this site paid it. It would get him well on his way though. I would suggest a monthly pancake feed. We just can't invite certain people if he's going to make any sort of profit.

well take it a step further. Give all posters a quota for recruits. We can have calling sessions where we call companies and ask for posters, get them hooked then we'll take their money.

if we all start calling our respective phone books, we can get it done.

Write a hit song and sell it to Madonna

I just put this together. I am going to have my people call her people:

I made it through the postseason

Somehow I made it through

Didn't know how much I sucked

Until I found you

I was beat incomplete

Id been had, I was sad and blue

But you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel

Shiny and new

Like a 3rd baseman

Touched for the very first time

Like a 3rd baseman

When your heart beats

Next to mine

A JetNation Pancake breakfast. That would be awesome.

I just put this together. I am going to have my people call her people:

I made it through the postseason

Somehow I made it through

Didn't know how much I sucked

Until I found you

I was beat incomplete

Id been had, I was sad and blue

But you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel

Shiny and new

Like a 3rd baseman

Touched for the very first time

Like a 3rd baseman

When your heart beats

Next to mine

Sounds like a country song.

Why not take a trip to the Czech Republic or former Soviet Georgia to enlist a bevy of attractive female posters--all above the age of 18, of course--and provide them with state-of-the-art imaging equipment? Next, create a channel on the JN devoted to the unedited video cam antics of said posters. Maybe call it JizzNation or The Camel Toe Channel. Again, these are rough concepts which can be ironed out with your expertise. You could even offer alternative channels to our existing female posters--possibly called PlanetChubby--and one for gay posters called The ExprAss Lane, as a working title. Please get back to me as I'm planning to pitch a similar concept to The Disney Channel or Discovery Home. Thanks.

Why not take a trip to the Czech Republic or former Soviet Georgia to enlist a bevy of attractive female posters--all above the age of 18, of course--and provide them with state-of-the-art imaging equipment? Next, create a channel on the JN devoted to the unedited video cam antics of said posters. Maybe call it JizzNation or The Camel Toe Channel. Again, these are rough concepts which can be ironed out with your expertise. You could even offer alternative channels to our existing female posters--possibly called PlanetChubby--and one for gay posters called The ExprAss Lane, as a working title. Please get back to me as I'm planning to pitch a similar concept to The Disney Channel or Discovery Home. Thanks.

i have some ideas for the exprAss Lane forum.

First of all, what is wrong with you? Man, I thought Joebaby used to be bad.

Speaking of which - Joebaby already has the market on this sort of business and I beleive it's with homegrown "talent" as you boys like to refer to such skills sets and physical assets.

Max, sell a kidney and both your eyeballs. You don't drink - so the kidney should be a good shape, and who needs to see the Jets anyway?

First of all, what is wrong with you? Man, I thought Joebaby used to be bad.

Speaking of which - Joebaby already has the market on this sort of business and I beleive it's with homegrown "talent" as you boys liek to refer to such skills sets and physical assets.

Max, sell a kidney and both your eyeballs. You don't drink - so the kidney should be a good shape and who needs to see the Jets anyway?

What?! This is the same uneducated flack that visionaries like Orson Welles used to endure. These are sound entertainment business protocols. Though mildly risque, the upside potential for Max is tenable, nay unparelled.

What?! This is the same uneducated flack that visionaries like Orson Wells used to endure. These are sound entertainment business protocols. Though mildly risque, the upside potential for Max is tenable, nay unparelled.

:rolleyes:

Why do I want that Doberman to bite out your nuts for that comment?:)

My dobe would never do that to me... Especially ,cause I don't have any balls.

I'm a chick!

If Max tells you any different its cause he's just jealous!

My done would never do that to me... Especially ,cause I don't have any balls.

I'm a chick!

If Max tells you any different its cause he's just jealous!

I made a joke about you not being a chick one time. Right after you proved you could bench press more than I could. I regret saying it and I have already apologized.

I made a joke about you not being a chick one time. Right after you proved you could bench press more than I could. I regret saying it and I have already apologized.

That's odd, I only bench press 60 lbs.

I've been away for awhile but I see you remain unfunny!

Archived