Countdown to The Dark Knight

InstantClassic

****..I can't WAIT for this movie any longer. I bought a ticket to IMAX, for the midnight showing on Thursday night, but my friend tried to get one right after me and they were sold out! This movie is having 6 AM showings at various theaters throughout the country..that is insane!

Any of you West Palm people (Rillo, etc.) needing an extra ticket for the midnight IMAX experience, I've got a ticket for you for cost, now that I had to buy a ticket for Friday night instead.

Also, Hot Topic is selling some sick shirts, I got the one below for 20 bucks. You get a free movie ticket when you buy any shirt there (20 bucks or more) Just a FYI for all you freaks like me.

273042_hi?wid=500&hei=751&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0

****..I can't WAIT for this movie any longer. I bought a ticket to IMAX, for the midnight showing on Thursday night, but my friend tried to get one right after me and they were sold out! This movie is having 6 AM showings at various theaters throughout the country..that is insane!

Any of you West Palm people (Rillo, etc.) needing an extra ticket for the midnight IMAX experience, I've got a ticket for you for cost, now that I had to buy a ticket for Friday night instead.

Also, Hot Topic is selling some sick shirts, I got the one below for 20 bucks. You get a free movie ticket when you buy any shirt there (20 bucks or more) Just a FYI for all you freaks like me.

273042_hi?wid=500&hei=751&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0

you going to City Place to see it IC? I can't wait for The X-Files

Too bad the guy that plays joker killed himself. Heath Ledger (can't spell) got so wrapped up in the joker role that he dressed up as the joker, lived in a closet with no lights, and have everyone call him joker. This went on from the time he got the role to the time he killed himself. He got so depressed and went crazy that he just killed himself. So because he was such a great actor and was devoted to his roles, he ended up dying.

Okay, after the seeing the preview about 18,000 times at the movies once or twice a week and on TV, I have to admit I'm pretty excited for this movie. Heath Ledger's last flim and he stars as the Joker. Lets hope this is good because I usually hate the Superhero flicks, but I did like Han**** as well, so lets see.

Okay, after the seeing the preview about 18,000 times at the movies once or twice a week and on TV, I have to admit I'm pretty excited for this movie. Heath Ledger's last flim and he stars as the Joker. Lets hope this is good because I usually hate the Superhero flicks, but I did like Han**** as well, so lets see.

What self respecting adult goes to comic book flics anyway?

Exactly. :) As for me I can't wait to see Hellboy II this weekend.

Grant wants to see it soooo bad but I think it might be a little too much for him. I'm usually pretty leniant when it comes to movies he watches but I'm not sure about this one.

Grant wants to see it soooo bad but I think it might be a little too much for him. I'm usually pretty leniant when it comes to movies he watches but I'm not sure about this one.

Why not? Its Batman. There's going to be vilance but not that much vilance. Isn't he around like 8 or 9 now? He'll fine seeing this movie, the only thing he might not last is the entire 2 hours and 30 minutes without a bathroom break which destroys the entire movie for everyone involved. :P

Why not? Its Batman. There's going to be vilance but not that much vilance. Isn't he around like 8 or 9 now? He'll fine seeing this movie, the only thing he might not last is the entire 2 hours and 30 minutes without a bathroom break which destroys the entire movie for everyone involved. :P

I think he ment Hellboy bro.

INCREDIBLE masterpiece.

Ledger not winning an Oscar would be an injustice to movie making.

No plans to see it till it comes out on DVD but I'll take your word on it. I've heard a lot of good things about Ledgers acting in it.

Archived