What up? Anything happen over the last 6 months?

PFSIKH

Went from Baghdad to TN in a little over two days not getting out of my uniform once and smelling like road kill bythe time my boots were on ground in Nashville.

It is always amazing to stop in Europe and when you get back to the states. There is a certain smell. For lack of a better term, I will call it clean that you can smell that is not in Iraq.

Good news....nine months of my fifteen month tour is done. Bad news....there will still be five months left when I get back.

I hope everything is going well for everybody. Except for the Yankees. ;)

It's good to hear from the Pats fan stuck in Kansas hell. :)

TX has been reinstated into the lounge only :lol:

Garb is still consistently whining and being nosy. other than that nothing has changed.

Welcome home!

Yes way!

Check out his profile and last post. and he was allowed to post in the NFL forum on April fools day.

Good deal!!! I am sure the 'haters' got upset. :Nuts:

it is sooo goood to hear from you, pk!!! I am glad that you have a little respite from the trials and tribulations. I am sure your family was happy to see you also!

did you hot air in iraq knock some sense in you, and you have decided to root for the green and white majesty? or are you still a part of the evil empire? ;)

yeah tx in the lounge.. yeah the interesting thing is he hasnt posted much..but maybe that is because he realizes that like his lack of football knowledge, he also isnt really funny or interesting.. :lol:

WELCOME BACK!! :yahoo: hey.. last tour you were able to get on the net from over there, but you arent this time?

it is sooo goood to hear from you, pk!!! I am glad that you have a little respite from the trials and tribulations. I am sure your family was happy to see you also!

did you hot air in iraq knock some sense in you, and you have decided to root for the green and white majesty? or are you still a part of the evil empire? ;)

yeah tx in the lounge.. yeah the interesting thing is he hasnt posted much..but maybe that is because he realizes that like his lack of football knowledge, he also isnt really funny or interesting.. :lol:

WELCOME BACK!! :yahoo: hey.. last tour you were able to get on the net from over there, but you arent this time?

I see you still deny your true feelings of Tex.

My first few months I was night shift. Then I got a daytime job and only had time for emailing. My last five+ months will be the same. Enjoy me while you can. ;)

Welcome back home- hopefully those last couple of months will go real quick for you.

Word.

Thanks all.

I kind of know what it feels like to be a convict. I was in a gas station yesterday and decided to get a Monster pick me up. The normal coffee flavor ones I have had about 4 more cousins now. Too many options.

See BP! I told you it was catching on.

:rl:

Thanks all.

I kind of know what it feels like to be a convict. I was in a gas station yesterday and decided to get a Monster pick me up. The normal coffee flavor ones I have had about 4 more cousins now. Too many options.

Welcome back! thank you for your service!

Went from Baghdad to TN in a little over two days not getting out of my uniform once and smelling like road kill bythe time my boots were on ground in Nashville.

It is always amazing to stop in Europe and when you get back to the states. There is a certain smell. For lack of a better term, I will call it clean that you can smell that is not in Iraq.

Good news....nine months of my fifteen month tour is done. Bad news....there will still be five months left when I get back.

I hope everything is going well for everybody. Except for the Yankees. ;)

I don't know you, but it's great to here from someone who has been away in he service. Thanks for serving this country man, just lose the Pats and Sox.

have some fun and stay safe

and

Thank You

Again, thanks all.

Afso - I plan on it, but then again it is nice to be lazy and sit in sandals and shorts.

Mrs. T - They are. I have a massive "honey do" list. :P

Welcome back buddy.

Always good to have another Pats fan to keep the delusional Jets fans in line. :box:

The only jets fan still deluded on this site is ecurb. He has delusions of mediocrity.

Anyway, Pkfish, all I have to say is Thank you very much and stay safe.

To everyone, Thanks again.

We were worried about you. Glad to see that you are doing well. Enjoy your time at home and remember to tell your kids to do as you say and not as you do.

The World can't take anymore Patriots fans. They shouldn't make the same mistakes you have.

:P

Archived