silly but help please.. for my daughter... thanks!

gg

hi all,

i know i have talked about my daughter... well she lovesssssssss coach and she has entered a contest for "design a tote"

i know it is a girlie thing.. but all you have to do is vote.

so if you could that would be fabulous! you can vote once a day.

i know most of you know how sick my daughter was this spring. If she wins.. which will be a verylong shot, she would be ecstatic. if you could help i would appreciate it.

thanks! here is the link! :D

http://www.coach.com/designatote/?pbb_qsi=3397773&=PPIMEMAIL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to vote...am on Coach site. Which is your daughter's entry?

26_13060506.jpg

The Cal Tote

Description:

With its unique spin (no pun intended) on the original legacy stripes, this bag pops and sizzles. The famous keychain letters make an appearance on this bag as well, spelling out the name we all know and love. Bright, bold colors and a funky pattern make this bag unique. Enjoy and please vote!

26_13060506.jpg

The Cal Tote

Description:

With its unique spin (no pun intended) on the original legacy stripes, this bag pops and sizzles. The famous keychain letters make an appearance on this bag as well, spelling out the name we all know and love. Bright, bold colors and a funky pattern make this bag unique. Enjoy and please vote!

thanks dhjf! thats it! :)

you guys ROCK!!!!

I voted...It's on page 2 guys. Now vote you little bastards or I will come to your house...take your mother out to dinner...sex her up and NEVER CALL HER AGAIN !

Now..get voting!!

:love0038:thanks sweetie!

26_13060506.jpg

The Cal Tote

Description:

Thanks, Dude. I just voted and will do it again tomorrow.

hi all,

i know i have talked about my daughter... well she lovesssssssss coach and she has entered a contest for "design a tote"

i know it is a girlie thing.. but all you have to do is vote.

so if you could that would be fabulous! you can vote once a day.

i know most of you know how sick my daughter was this spring. If she wins.. which will be a verylong shot, she would be ecstatic. if you could help i would appreciate it.

thanks! here is the link! :D

http://www.coach.com/designatote/?pbb_qsi=3397773&=PPIMEMAIL

Yeah, sure I'll vote for your daughter. If you don't mind me asking, what happened this spring with your daughter?

Archived