silly but help please.. for my daughter... thanks!

gg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
89th as of right now Nay.

thanks!

she has slipped to 90.. OY!

i figure if there can be at least FOUR threads on the first page of the lounge for kobe and jr128... :rolleyes: you guys can take the time to click on the link here. :D <especially boro who seems to have a coach fetish. :P >

oh my and to think i voted 15x for a man purse

must be i'm turning into a phag next i will be stopping by antique stores

on my lunch break and watching 27 dresses non stop.

Ouch!!! calling north carolina calling north carolina... :lol:

watch out afo.. i bet a scud missile will be coming VT way any moment .. and god only knows what it is filled with.. ewwwwwww

:lol:

bump for the day crew! ;)

i have figured out that if you rank it and leave a one or two word review .. she gets a bigger bump.

thanks guys!! :D

What time do you want us over to start on the dusting, laundry and other housework? I started making veal stock last night, so I'll begin reducing it down to a glace de viande in a few minutes. The sauces for tonight's dinner should be ready for service at about 8:30. Please let me know if that's acceptable to you and your daughter. Thanks.

What time do you want us over to start on the dusting, laundry and other housework? I started making veal stock last night, so I'll begin reducing it down to a glace de viande in a few minutes. The sauces for tonight's dinner should be ready for service at about 8:30. Please let me know if that's acceptable to you and your daughter. Thanks.

my daughter is a vegan. so if you could have an alternative for her.

i, on the other hand, have no problem eating baby calves. :lol:

OY!

my daughter is a vegan. so if you could have an alternative for her.

i, on the other hand, have no problem eating baby calves. :lol:

OY!

I'm thinking sweetbreads with a sauvignon blanc reduction for you, and Thai style baby bok choy over a terrine of basmati rice and white truffles for your daughter. I'll have Victor call you later with the exact particulars. I hope that is suitable.

I'm thinking sweetbreads with a sauvignon blanc reduction for you, and Thai style baby bok choy over a terrine of basmati rice and white truffles for your daughter. I'll have Victor call you later with the exact particulars. I hope that is suitable.

ahhhh sweetbreads.. tried it once.. not my cup of tea... oh well. i guess you will have to feed your family instead! :D

does your son have such adventurous taste buds? ;)

ahhhh sweetbreads.. tried it once.. not my cup of tea... oh well. i guess you will have to feed your family instead! :D

does your son have such adventurous taste buds? ;)

You would not believe what that kid eats, especially since--like me--he's so thin. His favorite vegetables are broccoli di rape and escarole. As a former chef, I always tell him that I can't wait to see his face when he eats veggies prepared by someone else. Most folks just destroy veggies, and most other food for that matter. BTW, I've been voting twice a day now.

You would not believe what that kid eats, especially since--like me--he's so thin. His favorite vegetables are broccoli di rape and escarole. As a former chef, I always tell him that I can't wait to see his face when he eats veggies prepared by someone else. Most folks just destroy veggies, and most other food for that matter. BTW, I've been voting twice a day now.

thanks for the voting!!! :D

funny.. my daughter use to be an adventurous eater.. not any more.

i just loveeeeeeee food and good food to boot. unfortunately i have NO metabolism... so it has been a struggle.

thanks again! bump for the day crowd.

maybe4 you guys need incentive... how about this.... if you click a ton and she does really well.. i mean a signifigant jump... i will post a pictures of my tatas! :P

that should get you guys moving!

http://www.coach.com/designatote/?pbb_qsi=3464063&=PPIMEMAIL_PPIMEMAIL

Hate to remind you, but this is JetNation, half the people here are gay.

maybe4 you guys need incentive... how about this.... if you click a ton and she does really well.. i mean a signifigant jump... i will post a pictures of my tatas! :P

why would we want that? We love and respect you. We wouldnt want to objectify you.

Plus, didnt you say you were old?

:D

Why am I surrounded by people who think small...don't see the big picture? Why stop at this? I'm thinking that the prospect of a Brazilian portrait would send the voting through the roof. Maybe slightly less for a jungle motif.

Archived