silly but help please.. for my daughter... thanks!

gg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was hoping that you'd say, "You're already my friend".

I was kinda making fun of this new feature. Hmmm.

lol i was also making fun of the new feature... thats why i said if you "request" to be my friend. ;)

OY!

you should know you are my friend. i didnt think i had to say it. :D

I keep voting, but sadly I am sure some these people are using IP masks to get tons of votes in each day :(

at least we are doing it honestly. there is something to be said for that. she has gotten some "eh" reviews which probably dont help.

and of course not everyone can get a trophy ;)

at least we are doing it honestly. there is something to be said for that. she has gotten some "eh" reviews which probably dont help.

and of course not everyone can get a trophy ;)

in my opinion she has a trophy already with parents who care as much as you and the doc seem to...:D

in my opinion she has a trophy already with parents who care as much as you and the doc seem to...:D

thanks :oops: yeah well.. catch me after a teenage temper tantrum.. lol.. you might not think the same thing ;)

thanks :oops: yeah well.. catch me after a teenage temper tantrum.. lol.. you might not think the same thing ;)

been there done that...

but, the old mark twain quote will come home to roost for them, and they will one day admit it to you like I am sure yo udid to your parents..

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."--Mark Twain, novelist

I wish i could tell u it gets better........

we had a major fight up here this weekend...

i am a broken man, maybe someday she will realize what a spoiled kid she is.

i am thinking it will be around when she is 25

been there done that...

call me for advice and counsel..

I have seen and heard it all...:(

been there done that...

but, the old mark twain quote will come home to roost for them, and they will one day admit it to you like I am sure yo udid to your parents..

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."--Mark Twain, novelist

thanks! i will look forward to that day.

ditto afo.

sorry about the fight ... my girlie turns 16 next week it is just not easy. yeah i know she is a great girl.. she doesnt sneak out, she doesnt drink .. she has no boyfriend... we are lucky... but it doesnt make those rough times less rough.

GG - I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I keep voting daily. :D

Speaking of kids though - I went to Scussett Beach in Narraganset, RI with Nancy (you remember her?) and her 13 (14 in September) daughter and a friend......holy crap! First, 13-14 year old girls look different than they used to. They look 16 - developed, if you know what I mean, prancing around in bikinis....men, of all ages checking them out. It's enough to make you watch their every move, that's for sure. Oh, and they lie - oh they lie. They aren't good at it - but they lie. Manipulative. Sweet - but you can see the guile building, you know?

Anyway, Gawd Bless yah, G....(and Assmop ;) )!

Speaking of kids though - I went to Scussett Beach in Narraganset, RI with Nancy (you remember her?) and her 13 (14 in September) daughter and a friend......holy crap! First, 13-14 year old girls look different than they used to. They look 16 - developed, if you know what I mean, prancing around in bikinis....men, of all ages checking them out. It's enough to make you watch their every move, that's for sure. Oh, and they lie - oh they lie. They aren't good at it - but they lie. Manipulative. Sweet - but you can see the guile building, you know?

agree,,look 18 think they are 18 but can still be conned like the 13 year old they are by a unscrupulous dog

mine is a bit naive... and i really dont think she realizes how she looks. OY! she has my body but just in a tiny size...

i am thankful i didnt have her tiny body when i was her age.. i was not as naive.. and i could have been in real trouble if i had that male attention. lol

thanks for voting ms. chick pea!

mine is a bit naive... and i really dont think she realizes how she looks. OY! she has my body but just in a tiny size...

i am thankful i didnt have her tiny body when i was her age.. i was not as naive.. and i could have been in real trouble if i had that male attention. lol

What are you saying, exactly? That she has really big ta tas? No being naive 'bout dat, honey! :)

I never got any male attention at that age either.. I was a quiet, spikey blue-haired, art freak.. with no boobs. lol

What are you saying, exactly? That she has really big ta tas? No being naive 'bout dat, honey! :)

I never got any male attention at that age either.. I was a quiet, spikey blue-haired, art freak.. with no boobs. lol

verde ... a closet Gint fan...who knew;)

hi everyone. she keeps slipping. she is at #73. Just a bump that if you could vote again that would be grand!

also if you like it, please rate it and a word or two positive review.

she has gotten some negative bad reviews..

i thank you in advance for your help! smile.gif

hi everyone. she keeps slipping. she is at #73. Just a bump that if you could vote again that would be grand!

also if you like it, please rate it and a word or two positive review.

she has gotten some negative bad reviews..

i thank you in advance for your help! smile.gif

Sad thing is those negative reviews are probably mothers of other girls in he competition.

ok she just got a review that said "ugly" :(

she also got one that said something like.. whimsical.. my partner max loves it. lol

please keep those good reviews coming!

thanks! :D

I can't imagine who would post such a thing. :-$

Archived