silly but help please.. for my daughter... thanks!

gg

four more days and two of my consistant voters ( b76 and thaijet ) are on vacation... please vote.

she is slipping a couple of places a day :( and we need to keep her in the top 100.

PLEASE....

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
four more days and two of my consistant voters ( b76 and thaijet ) are on vacation... please vote.

she is slipping a couple of places a day :( and we need to keep her in the top 100.

PLEASE....

dang what a bummer...vote people vote

i guess only once every 24HRS.. that blows

I think you can vote more than once a day.

I voted earlier this morning and just voted again - on the same computer.

I'm assuming all my votes go through, so just check back every once in a while and I think you can vote again. I did!

Oops. I just tried again and it said to vote in 23 h. I'm going to wait an hour and try again. It did let me vote twice today already.

I'm hoping all my votes go through, so just check back every once in a while and I think you can vote again. I did!

sweet!! it worked ill keep going as much as i cant today.. i actually like her idea.. way better then some of the other ones

Maybe you should have posted this at nyjetsfan.com. They have better bots.

I'm voting all I can, Na. Honest.

thanks bob! :love0038:

I'm assuming all my votes go through, so just check back every once in a while and I think you can vote again. I did!

Oops. I just tried again and it said to vote in 23 h. I'm going to wait an hour and try again. It did let me vote twice today already.

thanks LSlady :D

arg! i just dont want her to fall out of the top 100.. all that work will be for naught!

I just voted again. Is the voting once per computer, or once per IP? If it's per computer, I can get you four votes. Once per IP and I'll open up a proxy just if it gets desperate.

thanks war! :D

i dont know if it is one for ip or computer. they really dont give you information on how the voting works.

in fact the person in 1st place has only had their tote up for a week. just doesnt seem possible.

just as long as she is in the top 100.. she has a chance at some prizes.

thanks war! :D

i dont know if it is one for ip or computer. they really dont give you information on how the voting works.

in fact the person in 1st place has only had their tote up for a week. just doesnt seem possible.

just as long as she is in the top 100.. she has a chance at some prizes.

It's once per computer, I just voted on my laptop connected to the same network. I'll go vote on the macbook now too, and then the desktop when it gets back. :Typotux:

P.S. I love the review it's been getting. :rl:

Where the f**k are you? NORAD?

:lol:

I have a pretty big family. I'm back at my parent's house for the summer, same with one of my sisters from college. Each have a laptop. Then there's two desktops, one old (earliest Thunderbird processor) and one fairly new. That's four votes. :)

three more days and then we can lock this thread!!

unless of course she doesnt stay in the top 100 .. in which case i will whine about it for ages. :happy0071:

pleaseeeeeeeeeee

( i actually think you guys like me pleading! heh )

heh Get the vote count up to a 1000 and i will post picture of me and wifey

ever wonder if site has 30 members and not 3000x

LOL! she only has 385 votes so me thinks it is not going to happen.. but we can hope! :D

thanks for voting!!

LOL! she only has 385 votes so me thinks it is not going to happen.. but we can hope! :D

thanks for voting!!

heh if this site truly has all these members and guests peeking in

should be no problem

maybe max had GB create 3000 members and has them creating random posts

like this one;)

Archived