Who is the best rock band ever?

GangGreen

Who is the greatest rock band ever?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest rock band ever?

You showed him!

:rl:

Yeah, I thought he just did it wrong. I edited it. But, as soon as I clicked on the edit buton, it started to show-up, but I couldn't click the "stop" button in time.

I don't do things wrong very often. but thanks for trying to teach me something anyway. :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough. A lot of people don't have the mental capacity to comprehend their amazing writing and talent. You are one of them.

Says the guy who thinks Ted Ginn and John Beck are "the future."

If you're talking about future players that won't be in the league in 5 years, I'll agree.

Fair enough. A lot of people don't have the mental capacity to comprehend their amazing writing and talent. You are one of them.

Just like how people can't comprehend how the Dolphins, according to you, will win 7 or 8 games, right?

If you're talking about future players that won't be in the league in 5 years, I'll agree.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the band discussion.

And I will bet you anything that Beck and Ginn are both still playing in 2013 (barring injury.)

Just like how people can't comprehend how the Dolphins, according to you, will win 7 or 8 games, right?

Can you quote me on that? Pretty sure I've been saying 6 or 7. And I really don't see how that's far fetched, at all. 6 games in not very much especially considering we lost 6 games by 3 points despite the injuries and dissaray in the locker room we had.

Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I-1rPR9jx38

Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 (live)

I just heard that f**king ABOMINATION of a cover they did of The Trooper. Jesus H. Christ on the flying trapeze, they should be nailed to a wall and burnt alive for it.

Having said that, worst band named so far? The S**tty Peppers.

I just heard that f**king ABOMINATION of a cover they did of The Trooper. Jesus H. Christ on the flying trapeze, they should be nailed to a wall and burnt alive for it.

Having said that, worst band named so far? The S**tty Peppers.

You must've heard a bad one because I like that cover. (There are plenty of crappy quality videos out there.)

Iron Maiden is Coheed's biggest influence. I don't really see how you can like one and not the other. I love them both.

You must've heard a bad one because I like that cover. (There are plenty of crappy quality videos out there.)

Iron Maiden is Coheed's biggest influence. I don't really see how you can like one and not the other. I love them both.

Because he isn't 12, only 12 year olds listen to that band

It was on a CD - some crappy "rock" magazine just brought out a cd of all these terrible bands covering Maiden songs. Well, terrible bands and Dream Theater.

What in the blue hell does him being a Dolphin fan have anything to do with this thread?

LzRxWWug3ZQ

Now you've gone and ruined my day.:) I want all copies of this abomination desrtoyed. Further I want Ken Russell to be forceably removed from his home by hired crackheads and beaten within an inch of his life for turning a groundbreaking album like Tommy into silly, convoluted tripe. Further still, Ann Margaret to be abducted and her vocal chords surgically removed, so that mankind will never again be subjected to her brain-numbing vibrato singing. Finally, the body of Oliver Reed will be exhumed, beaten with croquet mallets and the butts of hunting rifles, then reburied in doodie for his abysmal role in this debacle. That's a start. Next, I'll deal with the production team and studio dunces who green lighted this mess.

Thanks again, BP. You really started my day off great. Let's put our minds right:

t5euZ3YWLXQ

Now you've gone and ruined my day.:) I want all copies of this abomination desrtoyed. Further I want Ken Russell to be forceably removed from his home by hired crackheads and beaten within an inch of his life for turning a groundbreaking album like Tommy into silly, convoluted tripe. Further still, Ann Margaret to be abducted and her vocal chords surgically removed, so that mankind will never again be subjected to her brain-numbing vibrato singing. Finally, the body of Oliver Reed will be exhumed, beaten with croquet mallets and the butts of hunting rifles, then reburied in doodie for his abysmal role in this debacle. That's a start. Next, I'll deal with the production team and studio dunces who green lighted this mess.

Thanks again, BP. You really started my day off great. Let's put our minds right:

t5euZ3YWLXQ

Don't **** with Ann Margrock!

annmargrock.jpg

Dam, just use the "other" option. Stop whining.

I did, but you need to call this, who is the better band without putting those others on the list, not the best Rock Band.

can someone please direct me to where I can find a suicide smiley?:bag:

third drawer on the left, is the big knife. :D:box:

Don't **** with Ann Margrock!

annmargrock.jpg

I watched that show every week. Though the term hadn't been coined yet, The Flintstones jumped the shark when they started doing stuff like that. The pre-Pebbles & Bam-Bam era was genius. On the Ann Margaret front: Don't get me wrong, in her prime (who could forget her legs and butt in those tight stretch pants with Elvis in Viva Las Vegas?) she was a goddess worthy of complete sexual annihilation. In Tommy: a complete talentless tool.

I watched that show every week. Though the term hadn't been coined yet, The Flintstones jumped the shark when they started doing stuff like that. The pre-Pebbles & Bam-Bam era was genius. On the Ann Margaret front: Don't get me wrong, in her prime (who could forget her legs and butt in those tight stretch pants with Elvis in Viva Las Vegas?) she was a goddess worthy of complete sexual annihilation. In Tommy: a complete talentless tool.

I thought they jumped the shark with the appearance of the Great Gazoo. I love his cherry chewable though.

Yeah, that's why I put it. There are 100's of bands I could've missed, but I only got 10 options.

Personally I think bands like AC/DC, Guns N Roses, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zepplin are kind of overrated because of the media and fashion (all of those teenbops wearing AC/DC shirts but not knowing a song by them is an example)... Metallica could be considered overrated as well, but I think they're one of the greatest rock bands ever. I guess it's pretty tough to name the greatest rock band ever now that I think about it as most are very different in their styles.

I've never met anyone that's heard the back story of Coheed and not liked them. My guess is your ill-informed which means your opinion is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop.

most of us have seen that movie, we know the line, thanks for the reminder. :yawn:

How can you call Led Zeppelin overrated? That's like saying that the Dolphins will win a game next year. And we all know you won't.

Riiiiight.

Easy, I think they aren't as good as they're made out to be. I think they're very talented musicians, but overhyped a little bit.

And I guarantee that the Dolphins win at least one game next year...

Personally I think bands like AC/DC, Guns N Roses, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zepplin are kind of overrated because of the media and fashion (all of those teenbops wearing AC/DC shirts but not knowing a song by them is an example)... Metallica could be considered overrated as well, but I think they're one of the greatest rock bands ever. I guess it's pretty tough to name the greatest rock band ever now that I think about it as most are very different in their styles.

LOL. I love this thread.. so many different people with different opinions. Never got into Iron Maiden or Metallica but if the bands you listed are over rated then I don't know what those two are.

Archived