Who gets booed the loudest tonight?

Gainzo

Youkdick by far

Veridouche a close 2nd

To be honest...I think there will be the ultimate cascade of boos that goes on however long they decide they want to announce the Sawx players

Looking forward to it...Payback is a bitch.....remember when they cheered Mo

**** THEM

Obviously it will be one of the Red Sox players. I'm going to go with either Ortiz or Youk.

Your thoughts?

Probably those 2, but for different reasons. Youk, just because he's ugly. And Ortiz because he's fat AND ugly.

Youkdick by far

Veridouche a close 2nd

To be honest...I think there will be the ultimate cascade of boos that goes on however long they decide they want to announce the Sawx players

Looking forward to it...Payback is a bitch.....remember when they cheered Mo

**** THEM

You have to admit that cheering Mo was pretty funny. Mo handled it great as well by laughing and tipping his cap to the crowd.

If Papelbon pitches, certainly him. Him and Varitek wow, complete jerkoffs.

Since the tables have turned between the Sox & Yankees over the last 4 years I have found myself not hating Yankees players that much. But what I have noticed is Yankees fans detesting just about every Red Sox player.

Funny stuff.

Since the tables have turned between the Sox & Yankees over the last 4 years I have found myself not hating Yankees players that much. But what I have noticed is Yankees fans detesting just about every Red Sox player.

Funny stuff.

There are a bunch of Sox players I like. You have to respect Ortiz and Manny as hitters. Ortiz is a class act- I hope he doesnt get booed tonight. ANd for as big as an idiot Manny is, I respect his game.

Youkilis is a tad annoying- but he's a great hitter, so I respect that. Same with Lowell.

I enjoyed watching Damon when he was on the Sox- guy was a great hitter.

Its the idiots that I cant stand- ie Varitek, Schilling, Papelbon. As big of a tool Arod can be, Varitek is right up there with him.

There are a bunch of Sox players I like. You have to respect Ortiz and Manny as hitters. Ortiz is a class act- I hope he doesnt get booed tonight. ANd for as big as an idiot Manny is, I respect his game.

Youkilis is a tad annoying- but he's a great hitter, so I respect that. Same with Lowell.

Its the idiots that I cant stand- ie Varitek, Schilling, Papelbon. As big of a tool Arod can be, Varitek is right up there with him.

I have the utmost respect for Jeter and Mo. I also like Matsui and hope he gets back soon. Posada annoys the crap out of me but I don't have any problems with him either.

I don't like A-Rod or Giambi, but thats about it.

And in a blast from the past I always liked Bernie Williams

I think you have to agree that Varitek and Papelbon come off as obnoxious punks.

Papelbon sure. Varitek is very quiet and doesn't say much. If it wasn't for that fight with A-Rod back in 2004 I think most Yankees fans wouldn't hate the guy so much.

Funny stuff.

When you're players include Ramirez, Or****, and Vaginatek, well lets just say you don't have to try very hard to hate those guys.

I wonder if there is a pool out there on which Boston player is the next one to fight a senior citizen.

I think I'm going with Papelbon.

Onto the discussion thats been going on. I find Pedroia annoying, and I find him overrated as well, reminds me of Eckstein. Youkilis is a punk, but a great hitter, so I don't mind him much. I think Ramirez is a great hitter, watching his homeruns are annoying, but I have nothing against him. Ortiz is a great guy, and a great hitter. Varitek is an asshat.

Personally there are only 3 Red Sox players I hate. Pedroia, Papelbon, and Schilling.

I think Papelshmear may get a few naughty words thrown his way

For speaking ill of the greatest closer ever, they cannot boo him enough. Given the respect and salary increases Rivera's career has meant to closers like him, Papelbum really ought to STFU.

Speaking of Youkilis, anyone know why or how it is he and Joba came to hate each other?

For speaking ill of the greatest closer ever, they cannot boo him enough. Given the respect and salary increases Rivera's career has meant to closers like him, Papelbum really ought to STFU.

Speaking of Youkilis, anyone know why or how it is he and Joba came to hate each other?

Take a look at the article I posted. Papelbon actually gave big props to Mo.

Onto your question about Joba and Youk: Joba has a knack of throwing either behind or at Youk. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but its pissed off Youk pretty good!

Take a look at the article I posted. Papelbon actually gave big props to Mo.

Onto your question about Joba and Youk: Joba has a knack of throwing either behind or at Youk. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but its pissed off Youk pretty good!

papelbon easily will get booed most after what he said then unsaid about mo. He gave props to him but at the same time dissed mo and pissed yankee fans off.

Funny stuff.

i actaully like lowell alot same with manny and i got tons of respect for ellisbury and beckett but youkilis,pedrioajust are so annoying to me i dk why but i also kno they are good players. Ortiz i dont like or hate. i think hes a good guy and very clutch but then again i think hes super overrated by evryone.

i cant stand varitek in every way possible

Yep. Close second for Tito.

With the way they introduced the reserves you couldn't really tell how bad Varitek, Ortiz and company were booed. It was just one long boo.

With all these Hall of Famers on the field, where the hell is Carl Yastrzemski?

Who gives a **** about 1999 and Ted Williams? That was garbage compared to tonight. Nothing was better tonight, Opening Ceremony wise. Nothing.

I'll give you a pass about '99 as you were a youngster. Tonights pre-game sucked. Why was Wade Boggs wearing a Yankees cap? Where was Yaz?

It was lame and drawn out.

Archived