Stay Classy New York.......not

PFSIKH

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its in our blood. I wouldn't even date someone who was a puke fan. My family would never speak to me. I laugh at how many PC people post here. Ny is full of hardcore fans and families. I relate with guys like JonE etc, who are not bandwagon morons. If you want to be a puke fan good for you. I am NOT a member on any Sox forum. I don't have the time for it. Some of you make me wonder how you have time to come here and bash the Mets and Yanks when you are Chowder ingestors.

You have some serious issues, dude.

BTW - Boston is full of harcore fans too and there is a fair share of fans with issues such as yourself, but like many hardcore NY fans, (and the vast majority), most don't act like morons and understand that although sporst are a passion, it's not life or death.

This thread has gotten way off track. The issue is the PREGNANT WIFE - not Papelpuke - or whatever it is that you all call him. A rival player whom a fanbase dislikes is going to catch it. Duh. The PREGNANT WIFE however, should not. That, fellow posters, is disgusting.

You call it classless I call it hardcore. I am true to my roots. I've been kicked out stadiums on the west coast. I've been at the meadowlands and seen patsy fans get their asses kicked. I've enjoyed every minute of it. If I went to a pukes game I would expect abuse. I won't post and complain about it. I'm not a baby. That's what you have to expect. Stop crying and stfu.

Hardcore is yelling curse words and throwing things?

Hardcore is getting into fights?

Hardcore is getting thrown out of stadiums?

I dont call that hardcore, I call that stupid. You're the worst type of fan. You make it worse for everyone. How about sitting back and rooting on your team? Oh wait, thats not "cool" Being a douchebag and a loud mouth assh0le is so much better.

There are assh0les like you in every fan base. Grow up. Become a man. Stop being a little chicken sh!t assh0le.

You have some serious issues, dude.

BTW - Boston is full of harcore fans too.....and like many hardcore NY fans (and the vast majority)....they don't act like morons and understand that although sporst are a passion, it's not life or death.

This thread has gotten way off track. The issue is the PREGNANT WIFE - not Papelpuke - or whatever it is that you all call him. A rival player whom a fanbase dislikes is going to catch it. Duh. The PREGNANT WIFE however, should not. That, fellow posters, is disgusting.

Hardcore is yelling curse words and throwing things?

Hardcore is getting into fights?

Hardcore is getting thrown out of stadiums?

I dont call that hardcore, I call that stupid. You're the worst type of fan. You make it worse for everyone. How about sitting back and rooting on your team? Oh wait, thats not "cool" Being a douchebag and a loud mouth assh0le is so much better.

There are assh0les like you in every fan base. Grow up. Become a man. Stop being a little chicken sh!t assh0le.

Why would a hardcore arse-kicking NY Sporst fan leave his beloved franchises to live in Cali? Not quite getting the absolute devotion to teams you readily left behind? You mean sports may not dictate the path one travels in life?????

I'm kidding, of course. Just making a point ;)

Meh. Some of you guys want to go to some European or South American soccer games if you want to see real 'hardcore' fans.

The games where the losing coach is killed? Good times. We only had one riot and one shooting over here in the last two years due to "soccer violence". I find it amusing because they can't even touch each other on the field.

The games where the losing coach is killed? Good times. We only had one riot and one shooting over here in the last two years due to "soccer violence". I find it amusing because they can't even touch each other on the field.

I love it when the Italian teams sometimes have to play games behind closed doors as a result of fan trouble. I remember that happeing Roma a few years back and I think it was Inter more recently, not too sure.

It's funny seeing them play in a completely empty stadium.

He THINKS he's better than Mariano. Ha. Thats what gets you crowned a piece of ****.

So what?

What do you want me him to do? Give Mariano some tongue? He said he wanted to close and called Mariano the Godfather of Closers.

Want him to get a tat in his ass as well?

Unbind the panties and stop whining.

F that cokehead. Who cares. The guy is a POS. And I seriously doubt the his wife was getting her life threatned down 6th Avenue.

And if a Yankee said the same remarks- someone in Boston probably would have taken his life.

Speaking of classy- how about the Boston fans celebrating the Celtics championship?

Papelbon is an ahole. Who cares.

So, what, the Celtics aren't allowed to celebrate their well-earned championship?

It is true, there are asshat fans in all fanbases. In theory it probably wasn't the smartest thing for Papelbon to bring his pregnant wife to the parade. He probably should have expected some venom coming from certain folks. I don't think any of us can judge how his wife felt, whether she felt threatened, scared or was exxagerating. The truth is, no one should ever have to feel threatened in a public place. It is the same thing as, she went to a tough neighborhood, she deserves to be attacked. That's pretty much the dumbest justification for a crime. You obviously put yourself at a higher risk when you put yourself in a tough neighborhood or in this case, a parade in New York where Red Sox anything is despised. At the same time it doesn't make it right or justified.

F that cokehead. Who cares. The guy is a POS. And I seriously doubt the his wife was getting her life threatned down 6th Avenue.

And if a Yankee said the same remarks- someone in Boston probably would have taken his life.

Speaking of classy- how about the Boston fans celebrating the Celtics championship?

Papelbon is an ahole. Who cares.

I concur in your opinion.

I suppose you didnt see the massive amounts of idiots breaking anything and everything after the Celtics won.

I suppose you've never seen Detroit after a Pistons championship. Give it a rest with the anti Boston zen Matt.

Unbind the panties and stop whining.

Says the people who are whining about New Yorkers "staying classy" to a scumbag reliever from Boston who can't keep his mouth shut and in the last month hasn't backed it up either. Falling fast. :rl:

Archived