Stay Classy New York.......not

PFSIKH

Well, last year the club seats got Talon CLub entrance and vip parking. Parking at $5 a game is worth about $100. The Talon Club is a cash bar and buffet.

So the buffet and center ice seats are worth an extra 50 bucks....

Im sure there are plenty of good seats in the sections next to center ice....

Probably one bonus might be you get first shot at tickets for the NCAA tournament...:)

I'm taking the club seats. Will you come to a few ULowell games with me as no one I know wants to watch college hockey?

Garb? Will you be my guest for a Northeastern game?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm taking the club seats. Will you come to a few ULowell games with me as no one I know wants to watch college hockey?

Of course I will... Friday and weeknight games will be best.... and as long as it doesnt conflict with the minutewomen.

Of course I will... Friday and weeknight games will be best.... and as long as it doesnt conflict with the minutewomen.

JetNation- Who needs Eharmony?

Me and LBS are tight. Do you have a problem with that? I guess your aren't a hardcore fan. *****.

You guys won't be tight after your first date.

We could film it and sell it as hardcore.

Oh, and I will light you on fire.

This thread is precious!

And, after reading this entire thread, I'm definitely purchasing a Brady Jersey for the home opener at Giants Stadium. I'm hardcore. Poor Nay. Collateral damage. Does the Kingsley have a TV?

When do the Sox play again at Yankee Stadium?

You can waste your money on airfare while I waste mine on gasoline. We could then spend an additional $200 each on a ticket just for the privilege of being hardcore fans and getting booted in the 1st inning.

That sounds like a great time. Lets make it happen. Maybe Arsis & JonE would like to join us?

assbag, why did you bring me into your little mating dance with thor?

Archived